Chapter one:enter the butterfly

Ep.1:Dragon's watch

In the world of Ertha,in many cycles of warfare,once a beautiful country is now split into areas,peace lasted long despite the splits however decades pass as a new threat the pandemic known as the "etiolation trinity"begins when a virus break out causing a dangerous creations of BUGS….

Shu area,Dragon watch

In this Shu area,a vigilante group known as the dragon watch,protects people from BUGS from the walls in case BUGS ends up going after them.

in the terrace walls stands four gundams,unicorn gundam Liu bei the leader,00 Gundam Zhao yun,barbatos Gundam Ma chao and the Qubeley,Mingqin Tenchōu the Shu area resident assistant mechanic and medic.floating beside Liu bei,the symbol of kingdom world is haro.

Liu bei is looking through the binoculars as the three stand by just in case,Mingqin plays with haro until.

Zhao Yun,sitting on top of the terrace stone said"hey Ma chao the number of BUGS has been rising lately,no?".

Ma chao sighs"yes,it shows how widespread the infection has become,but if the number keep rising…"Zhao yun chuckles"it'll be fine,we got this protective wall,after all"

Mingqin snorts"don't be so sure,slight chance some bigger ones could brage this down,so you should be on guard"Ma chao chuckles"she's right Zhao yun,we never know when they strike"Zhao yun pouts,then Liu bei then suddenly said as he saw something up ahead"that's!...."

Ma chao asked"liu bei,what's wrong?",he said"swarm of bugs! People were being chased"he then ran downstairs as he said"raise the flags!"Ma chao and the three got ready.

Mingqin P.O.V

I joined Huang zhong as I just set up the clinic just in case if the people who being chased by bugs are hurt somewhere but I am  also worried for Liu bei and others, Huang zhong pats me as he said"relax,they'll be fine", I smiled at his comfort"thanks…"he rubs my head.

this man had adopted me years ago after he found me wandering on my own after I lost my home and family to the BUGS.

Found me and took me in,having to learn mechanics and using my family teachings in medicine I became his apprentice and  built my own clinic to help others.

But that is also when I met Liu bei-who is found by Huang zhong as well and taken in,me and him got to know one another as I helped him get better as he started living here…

~years ago~

I was just 12 years old when I was working at the clinic when all of sudden, Huang zhong came in with a child close to my age.

I blinked,the child blinked as Huang zhong put him on the bed as I walked over"um,grandpa who is this?"he chuckles as he pats Liu bei"this kid is Liu bei unicorn Gundam, I found this poor lad wandering around on my patrol so I brought him here"I nodded as I look over the kid who fidgets shyly as he felt the stare.

I cough as I sat down"hello there,my name is Tenchōu Mingqin and-despite being young-I'm the resident medic of this area"Liu bei blinks, introduces himself and the cute green ball-haro"ok now I'm gonna check if there's any wrong with you,kay?"he nodded.

Years go by-shows of how the time each changes as both grew older whenever Liu bei visits him as Hitomu scolds him and his new friends lightly as Liu bei sheepishly rubbed his head while Hitomu bandage him.

~flashes on current time~

I blinked as I saw an unexpected power surge outside, beautiful red lights shining as it died down soon after.