Character intro:Hitomu Tenchōu

Note:for those who is reading this, Hitomu new name is Mingqin and her new bio is up to the "SD Gundam Ocs"Book

Sd gundam
Name:Hitomu Tenchōu
Meaning:
Hitomu:Wisdom; Intellect; Beautiful
Tenchōu:Heavenly Butterfly
Aliases:Hito-san,tomu-chan,Tenchōu,Butterfly Maiden of War
Age:
Enkotan:12-14
Soshoki:16-18
Souketsuden:22-23
Heroes:24
Species:Human/???
Gender:non-binary
Gundam type:
Qubeley dammed
Form:musha gundam
Qubeley papillon
Form: Aurelia Blaise
Eye color:Teal(normal),lavender (papillon)
Status:Alive
Occupation:Mechanic,medic
Affiliation:neutral/good
Nationality:mushaian
World:musha world (former), Kingdom world (current)

Bio:
Sengoku souketsuden
Hitomu is the resident butterfly of gundam world,work as a mechanic & medic along side her father figure,huang.he was liu bei childhood friend & both worked together in the shu area with ma chao & zhao yun.he joins liu bei with zhang fei & guan yu to find zhuge liang.

Heroes
he joins with liu bei,zhuge & wukong to the ooparts, on their journey Hitomu Past slowly unravels as also founds out who he was & his role within the journey as the memories of his past begins to come back along with his unknown origins.it seems there's more to it than meets the eye about hitomu & his purpose.

Apperance:

he took form a sd musha gundam ver

he took form a sd musha gundam ver.of qubeley,he is clored white,black,gold & teal color,hair black with teal hue & gold streaks.

As Qubeley papillon:

He is a very androgynous male in his normal & papillon mode, which is more slim & agile,flexible & durable in this new form,his armor is dark teal with hot pink designs,however in his body part had gold & hints of black,he had a satin cloth falls ...

He is a very androgynous male in his normal & papillon mode, which is more slim & agile,flexible & durable in this new form,his armor is dark teal with hot pink designs,however in his body part had gold & hints of black,he had a satin cloth falls behind with butterfly designs with gold accessories,he had lavender eyes,platnium purple hair,pint streaks & two tone with light blue gradient hue.his hair is accurate to the one who piloted the Qubeley papillon.