Adrien

Dear Diary,

What an incredible day it's been! I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm in Paris, the city of love and dreams. It's been a day of exploration with Cade and Arthur, my brothers who are equally excited to discover what this city has to offer.

We decided to treat ourselves to some French ice cream this sunny afternoon. The sweet taste of vanilla and strawberry still lingers on my tongue. We found ourselves in this quaint little park, a perfect spot to enjoy our sweet treats and soak in the Parisian sun.

Just when we thought the day couldn't get any more interesting, we stumbled upon a photoshoot happening right in the park. The model was none other than Adrien, with his golden hair shimmering under the sunlight and his captivating green eyes sparkling with intensity. I've seen him in magazines before, but seeing him in person was different, almost surreal.

As we watched from the sidelines, our ice creams in hand, something unexpected happened. Our eyes met. It felt like time stood still for a moment, and I could sense a connection. Before I could process what was happening, the photoshoot ended, and Adrien started walking towards us.

"Hey, I couldn't help but notice you guys watching the shoot. Are you new here?" He asked, his voice as smooth as velvet. I nodded, managing to say that we had just moved here and were exploring the city. He welcomed us to Paris with a warm smile.

I'm still in awe of how today unfolded. This city is full of surprises and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Paris, I have a feeling you're going to be full of wonderful adventures.

Goodnight, Diary.

Y/N

¹