Chapter 1 Mute

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!: Warning for dark themes. Brings up rape, sexual abuse and abuse itself and there is violences in it. This book is dark and meant to be dark.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND that if you don't like DARK THEMES like this, PLEASE just leave this book right now. I just want you all to understand that this book will talk about sexual abuse and have other dark themes between it and if you dont like it, please just leave, this book isnt for you. Please understand again that this book will have dark themes in it.
I want you all to be safe and if these topics are triggering for you, please just leave, sadly this book isn't for you.

I also want to say that i DO NOT condone any sexual abuse, abuse or violences. This is just a story and that's it.

Please be safe and understand that this was the warning for this chapter and book. I also have other warning notes beforehand too.

I'm sorry if I sound rude or anything, that's not my intention, I just want to make sure everyone understands and is safe.

Again, please leave if you don't like dark themes.

Chapter 1 Mute

Third person POV.

Willow woke up like most days here at the orphanages. With her shared bedroom door being slammed on multiple times and one of the workers yelling for them to wake up and get ready for the day.

Willow throws off her sheets and as fast as she can, she tries to get to the bathroom first, but fails because of Ashley pushing her down so she could get into the bathroom first. Willow ended up sitting on her bed and waited for her turn with a bleeding nose and lip because before Ashley actually went into the bathroom, she kicked Willow a couple of times causing Willow's nose and lip to bleed and drip down her face and to the ground under.

Ashley left Willow on the ground, bleeding and groaning mutley to herself as she got ready for the day with a pleased smirk on her face.

When Willow knew Ashley was in the bathroom, she winced through the pain and got up from the ground and sat on her bed waiting for her turn for the bathroom so she could get ready for school, or at least for the day.

Ashley was Willow's roommate in the orphanages. Ashley didn't care for Willow, at all. She didn't care for Willow’s feelings or her boundaries, she especially didn't care about Willow's boundaries. She also took every chance she got to hurt Willow. This teen girl was messed up in the head and loved conflicting pain on Willow, she actually got off to it. Conflicting pain on Willow; turns her on every time and like said before, Ashley was messed in the head, really messed up.

The abuse from Ashley was both sexaul and not. There's times Ashley would over power Willow and sexual abuse, rape and beat her and other times Ashley would just beat the living shit out of Willow and then leave her bleeding out and crying in a ball.

Willow was sadly born with a weak body and system. She was born mute and with breathing problems alongside other health problems too. She was weak and that made it easy for her to be taken advantage of and overpowered. It didn't help that she couldn't make any kind of noise from her mouth. She couldn't scream or cry for help when someone overpowered her and took advantage of her weak body. She was helpless and broken. 

Everyday sacred Willow because almost everyday something happened to her. Either it was because of her own actions and her mind not being aware of her surroundings, or it was because of people she knew conflicting this pain on her and or just straight up strangers causing this pain once again on her.

To her, nowhere was safe. Every place she went, someone would do something to her. There was nowhere she could hide or feel safe from anyone, there was no trusting anyone.