𝖢𝖧.4 𑁍 Replaced?!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Tanjiro, who had been travelling for a short span of time with Momoi began feeling worried - she's unusually quiet; a scent of confusion, and worry spiralling out of control bugged Tanjiro to no end.

He probably won't know what was going on in her mind - he couldn't even understand her in the first place. But he came to know that she's a very comfortable person to be with.

Her forehead started having lines from frowning too hard.

Tanjiro worriedly smiled, "Kuroyuri-san, is there something that has been bothering you?" He finally asked.

"Ne, Tanjiro-kun. Do you think I could save the world?" Her question that was thrown out of the blue stunned Tanjiro.

How is he supposed to answer that question?

"Eh? Uh..."

Momoi faced Tanjiro with a totally serious face, "You said I was strong right? Then, what could be that strength is? Me, who is as weak as a paper who couldn't even lift one galon of water. How am i supposed to save the world?"

Tanjiro's eyes started shaking.

Was he supposed to answer that?

Is she feeling okay at all?

Is she going crazy?

He couldn't voice out his thoughts because he is afraid she'd get hurt. Unfortunately, Momoi could totally read his expression like an open book. All her time spent on reading the manga; it wouldn't be impossible to totally understand his personality.

"I'm not going crazy, it's just..." She sighed and slapped her palm on her forehead. "...you won't understand even if I explain it to you, why am i whining anyway? This is what i get for wishing for the impossible." Muttering in the end, she started walking again - missing the concerned look of Tanjiro.