Our Hotel

He pulls up my skirt in the corner of the bathroom.

"Authur we shouldn't be here your wife-"

"Shhhh she won't find us she thinks I'm out on business."

He presses me against the wall we are in a place where she would never think of... A muggles place.

I dream of a life where we would have children of our own.

Whispering in my ear he says with his streamy breathe on my ear "I love this more then words."

I feel his pants get hard against me.
His bulge pressing against my thighs.
I moan as pressure releases from my vagina. He pulls out a rubber duck. "Do you want this to explore your cave of wonders." He licks his lips breathing hard "I could smell your pheromones all day. I think it's time we use this ducky for something more....."

He kissed my neck and pinned me to the bathroom floor I moan out his name instinctively.

My pain from knowing he will be back with her in a few nights makes this moment feel like nothing even though all my stress in coming out through him. But the anticipation of the moment, still causes me to lust for him inside me.......or that ducky.

I feel mostly nothing and we freshen up and he leaves...
Again...
And again...
And again...

He never loved me as much as her...
That bitch molly will pay for taking him away from me!

I took a test one day as I threw up in the space of our own feelings collide.
I am pregnant.
And its his...
No one elses.
He can't leave again...

Part of me is glad that it was his seed that fertilized me... but how can I give this baby a normal life on my own... He dose has his own life with Molly and his kids.... I might have to do this alone.

He comes into the room ready to get down to business my pussy still tight yearns for him to be inside me... But I need to stay strong.

"Authur I-"

"What's wrong?" He looks at me fully very concerned.

"I am-" my voice shaky hard to even mouth the words let alone say them. I feel tears stream down my face. I feel tears stream down my face. "Authur- Authur I'm pregnant."

"What? Excuse me I can't believe this... how?"

"Authur we could raise them together or they could grow up with out you." This moment I thought it would be slower. But it moves this moment moves so fast. The moment he said...

"I- I can't"

The man I thought I loved...

A coward

He said I could stay until the baby was born after that I would need to find my own place.

How could he?

This child will grow up alone as I raise them by myself...

I thought I could trust him....

I thought he could be the alpha for me, to take care of an omega like me.

Weeks go by as I try and try to get a job one comes up a nasty job at that. A reporter for the daily prophet. I don't quite remember what happened to her after voldemore came or others but now the world is better but still a bit mad jobs are in high priority yet many are still worried about him returning. The untrusting people who need people to work for them things in the daily prophet have become restricting to say the least. They have done a check up twice every week so they know its me and have made me show them my arm and had me interview staff. They don't know one thing who my baby's father is and I think they think its voldamores even though he has been gone longer then nine months.

I am only two months pregnant now. But I still refuse to tell them who the father is... I am only two months pregnant now... I don't want these rats on him. There is no such thing as privacy in the daily prophet.