Man Ai (1)

Man Ai was reincarnated as a passerby in a romantic novel called " Domineering CEO and the cute stubborn wife".

At first, she weren't aware she was inside the book, all she knew is that she's rich, rich, and rich!

Grew up as an orphan in last life, she cant help but cry as she recall her helplessness through poverty.

Ever since she's a baby, she was given Gold! Silver! Diamonds!

She grew up pampered and loved by her whole family.

Until she was 10 years old.

She was kidnapped with the intention of ransom. She was nervous and scared, if it were in her past life, she wouldn't care. After all, she doesn't have anything precious to leave behind.

But now...

Her family, friends and... Wealth! Huhuhu....

She tried to blink away her tears and carefully looked around her.

She weren't a normal 10 year old, she memorized her family's phone number. As long as she got a hold of a phone, she would be okay if she informs them her location.

Unfortunately, she aren't a badass main character in some novel or movie. Her luck isnt that good!

She couldn't find a way to contact them at all!

The night came, she was sleepy but doesn't dare to close her eyes. Night is the best time to escape!

Although she is indeed a bit helpless, the kidnappers are too loose on their guard. They were drinking and celebrating the money they haven't even seen yet.

Man Ai bets her golden rolex they haven't seen movies about kidnapper's prisoners escaping because of being too neglectful!

Soon, the surrounding turned quiet, she knew the kidnappers must've fallen asleep. She wriggled and wriggled, she gained bruises from it but it was worth it as the ropes got loose.

She didn't even dare to grope the kidnappers for phone lest she wakes them up. She picked up her shoes and run soundlessly to freedom.

The reality slapped her beautiful thoughts, like in the movies and novels, she was in an abandoned factory but with a twist.

Its in the middle of nowhere! Not to mention its midnight and dark.

She might as well go back!

She slapped herself for having such thoughts. There's still a road as they got there by using vehicle.

Putting on her shoes, she plunged onto the darkness of the forest. Although she wasn't using the road, she still followed the road but still went through the forest. She knew she would easily be tracked if she used the road.

After a long while, she went a bit further from the road and rested by a tree. The mosquitoes were bothering her but her eyelids were too heavy.

Soon, she fell asleep.