❀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 25❀

|at the bench|
"Guys! Our long battle is almost over. On that day when we left the island, I never thought that we would make it this far. So just being here is enough. Whether we win this match or not, let's play without regrets." Asuto said with a serious tone

"Aaand I'm just kidding!" Asuto said to us with a happy tone

"Now that we're here, let's do whatever it takes to win! Let's keep running while there's still breath left on us! From this point on, we're dashing to the peak! Let's go, everyone!" Asuto said to us

"Yeah!" All of us said

"It's the football frontier finals! The last stage of the match, the second half, is about to start now! Which team will reign at the top of the football frontier!" The commentator said

I have the ball, I dribble it and pass it to Asuto "Asuto!" I said and pass the ball to him.

"Kozoumaru!" Asuto said and pass the ball to Kozoumaru

"Mansaku!" Kozoumaru said and pass the ball to Mansaku

Mansaku use his hissatsu technique "spark wind" and he pass the ball Kozoumaru, Kozoumaru shoot the ball using his hissatsu technique "flame daruma's bakunetsu shot" he kick it to the goal but Nishikage use a different hissatsu technique to blocks Kozoumaru's shoot, call "casting arm", that's why Nishikage successfully blocks Kozoumaru's shoot.

Nishikage pass the ball to Nosaka, Nosaka dribble it, I try to stole the ball but I failed, Nosaka use his new hissatsu technique call "sky walk".

"They still have new hissatsu techniques?" Hiro said

Nosaka use is hissatsu technique "king Lance" and shoot the ball to the goal, Norika try to stop it using her hissatsu technique "Mermaid veil".

I ran towards the goal, "Norika!" I said, Norika bowed and I block the ball using my leg, after some seconds I successfully block it. The ball landed on Hiura, Hiura use his new hissatsu technique call "Ice Javelin" and kick the ball towards the goal, Nishikage use his hissatsu technique "Royal Family's Shield" to blocks Hiuras shoot and he successfully did it.

The ball was now on Nosaka "King Lance!" Nosaka said and kick the ball to our goal, Kozoumaru and Asuto stop it using their combo hissatsu technique "Counter drive" the ball went close to the goal, Nishikage stop stop it using "Royals Family's Shield" and once again Nishikage successfully block the shoot.

The ball landed on me, I dribble it and pass it to Goujin, Goujin kick it to the goal "Fire lemonade" he said but Nishikage easily block the shoot.

I have the ball I pass it to Asuto, Asuto pass it to Goujin, Goujin successfully received the ball he started dribbling it but Nosaka stole it, Nosaka dribbling the ball, I stole the ball from Nosaka and pass it to Goujin but Goujin pass it to Kozoumaru, Kozoumaru pass it again to Goujin, Goujin was about to do his hissatsu technique "Fire lemonade" but Nosaka stole the ball from Goujin, Nosaka dribble it but I stole the ball from him, I pass the ball to Goujin again, Goujin use his hissatsu technique "Fire lemonade" and shoot the ball to the goal.

Nishikage use "Royal Family Shield" To block Goujin shoot.

"Splash!" Goujin yelled

And the ball successfully entered the goal.

"It's in! Goujin scores a new hissatsu shoot at the last moment! Stunning, astonishing, unanticipated! The first, if not last surprise, we'll see here!" The commentator said

After that we heard a whistle meaning the match just ended.

"We did it! We won!" Asuto said

"hmm." I nodded and smile