Chapter nineteen...

Louis point of view...

"Your being too quiet", I said as we travelled home after the show.

"I was just thinking, that's all", Sarah replied, smiling. "Did you mean what you said about talking to someone from your management company about me?".

"If you want me to", I replied. "I know that they'll love you and that voice shouldn't go to waste. You've got a real talent and you could really make it. You could come on tour with us".

Sarah's face lit up.

"I'm scared Louis", she whispered.

"You don't have to be scared", I answered. " I'll always be there. How about we write you a song to blow their minds?".

"You'd do that for me?", Sarah replied and without hesitation, she crashed her lips to mine.

After arriving back at Harry's, I made a call to syco records and asked to be put through to Simon Cowell. Hey, one of the perks of being famous. I arranged a meeting for two days time for Sarah to audition. I suggested that she could open our shows on the upcoming tour and Simon said it sounded like a great idea.

I told Sarah what Simon had said and she gasped.

"Two days?", she said. "We only have two days to write this song?".

"We can do this", I replied and suggested we head out the next day to the studio to get writing.

Everyone else had arrived back at Harry's and we all decided on a movie night.

Me with Sarah, Zayn with Perrie, Liam and Danielle, Niall with Paula and Harry and...

"I'm going to grab a shower and an early night", Harry mumbled. "I don't want to be the odd one out".

"Don't be like that", Sarah said. "I'll let you hug my teddy bear", she giggled and ran upstairs to grab her tatty teddy before throwing it at Harry.

Harry smiled and hugged it tightly before sitting down with the rest of us.

It turned out to be a horror film marathon and before long, I felt Sarah crashing herself into my chest. It turned out Sarah wasn't keen on horror films.

"I had nightmares once from watching gremlins", she laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you", I answered.

"My hero", Sarah laughed before I scooped her up and told the others that we were going to bed.

Sarah's point of view...

I couldn't believe someone would do something like this for me. Nervous was an understatement. I was shaking thinking about singing for someone like Simon Cowell. Also having only two days to write a new song. This was giving to be tough but I knew I could do it with Louis with me.

Louis whisked me upstairs and dropped me rather unceremoniously on the bed.

I laughed before Louis stunned me by taking off his top.

I was still in awe of his body. Fit was not the word. Perfect suited him better. I found myself staring.

"Sarah, my eyes are up here", he laughed.

"I wasn't staring at your eyes", I laughed.

"I'm going to take a shower", I said.

Louis sat on the bed.

I started to undress until I was stood there in my black one piece. I noted a grin appear on Louis face and a new found sense of confidence overcome me

"You coming with me", I said, lowering the straps of my one piece and before I could remove it, Louis was stood in front of me.

"I thought you'd never ask", Louis laughed and our clothes were discarded rather quickly.

We both climbed into the shower and washed each other before letting the water run over our bodies as they entwined.

Leaning against the wall, Louis kissed me with passion and soon our tongues were battling for dominance. This was lust, angst, emotion. This was love.

After showering, we both emerged from the bathroom and I pushed Louis onto the bed.

I looked around for something to use to massage Louis back but could only come up with moisturiser, so that had to do.

I slowly worked my hands over Louis skin and I soon heard moans coming from him. This was turning me on. They sounded carnal and I couldn't get enough of him.

"My turn", Louis said and before long, he was straddling me whilst I laid naked on the bed, massaging my back.

Before long, the massage went to us making out on the bed.

We made love. Slowly and sensually. We couldn't get enough of each other's bodies.

There was no one else but Louis and as we reached our high's together, we clung to each other like this was meant to be.

Curled up in bed with Louis, my head on his chest, Louis started playing with my hair.

"Your going to be amazing", Louis spoke.

"That's because I've got you", I answered.

I heard noises from the hall and moaning from the next room. I knew it was Paula and Niall.

I had to laugh.

I found myself shouting, "use protection!".

I heard laughing coming from the next room and Paula shouted back, "I will".

"Love you", I shouted.

"Love you too", Paula replied and before long I fell asleep in Louis arms with us both saying I love you to each other.

This was love and I hadn't felt like this for a long time.

Louis made me feel loved. He made me feel whole again.