Character Sketch

Hello everyone!So here I'm with a new story.Hope you guys have read the description and understood the storyline already.
Honestly I'm not really sure about this one..till now I just have a rough idea of the plot,nothing has been planned properly yet..

Here goes the character sketch,

Haseena Malik: She is the SHO of MPT. Calm,composed and intelligent lady.She loves Anubhav from the core of her heart but her heart has been badly broken by his betrayal during Mission Jeet.She is getting weird dreams these days which is also affecting her health.

Anubhav Singh: He is the DSP of Lucknow.Intelligent,witty and patriotic man.He had faked his love for Haseena during Mission Jeet as per the order of his seniors but now loves her more than anybody else in the world but haven't confessed.He is getting weird dreams these days which is affecting his health.

Karishma Singh: She is the SI of MPT.Bold,brave and short tempered lady.Cousin of Anubhav Singh.Wants his Brother and Maddamsir to get united soon.

Pushpa Singh: She is the head constable of MPT.Sweet and kindhearted lady.She is the mother figure to all.Mother in law of Karishma Singh.

Santosh Sharma: Constable of MPT.Sweet,bubbly,always confused cyber expert of the thana.

Cheetah Chaturvedi: constable of MPT.Sweet,honest and sincere women psychology specialist of MPT.

There are other characters as well..they will be introduced in the story itself...

I know this idea is quite "atrangi" and might seem to be weird.
So, do let me know if you want me to continue.