SYNOPSIS

Collection of short stories that can tackle your bones with love, tranquility and craziness.

━━━━━━

1. Ishq

Zameer, a hardcore and short tempered guy, his ever so serious attitude had many to fell for him but what happens when he already fell for a certain someone, someone who is spoilt by everyone, whose smile can brighten anyone's life.

━━━━━━

2. Aghyaar

Two strangers who have never seen each other, never spoken to each other were tied in a sacred bond, will they ever gonna overcome the hesitation between them, Will a calm and composed Ahyan ever fell for a shy and timid Inara.

━━━━━━

3. Taqdeer

One night took her everything, One night gave her everything. Qirat an innocent and pure soul lived her entire life with her mother but fate played it's own game and she was left with nothing yet everything, what will happens when the things that unfold in front of her eyes were enough to shook her to the core.

━━━━━━

4. Raazdaan

Tied in one sacred bond made the two souls to entwine, engraving each other's name in their heart but what happens when the name was already promised to someone else, when the place was held to someone else, Time will tell the tale were heart blooms or break, were promise fulfilles or love awakes.

━━━━━━

I'll add more stories eventually.