- 1 -

I'm in the library trying to get away from other people because no one thinks to check or even come inside, not even the teachers. That's what I thought I could never have a day where he doesn't bother me, but then again I never do anything about him. I felt a body pressed on my back cornering me between him and the bookshelf letting a whimper fall out of my mouth, scolding myself mentally giving that saticafcaion of reaction to him.

"Think you can hid from me" he chuckles feeling the vibrations from his chest I tried to move away, but all he did was grip around my waist pulling me closer to him if I wasn't close enough

"Please not now, not here" whining pushing him away well tried

"Aww baby you know you like it so why the sad face" spinning me around slamming my back on the book shelfs a surprised gasp letting my mouth books fall off the shelf falling by our feet.

"You weren't crying when I had you pinned in the locker room with my hand around your neck, you loved it so much you even came" smirking at what he did to me that day

"Maybe we can reenact it, don't you think?" he states, moving one hand around my neck while the other one stays on my waist keeping me pinned against the bookshelf.

"You know what let's do something different" he drops to his knees having a grip on my hips to the point I think it may bruise, holding my breath waiting to see what may happens next hoping it may be a cruel joke, but I doubt having his eyes study me while he wanks my jeans down without warning taking my underwear with it.

Reality hits me hard "wait please not here" I begged him almost crying

"When has that ever helped you" he said leaning closer to me to the point if can feel his breath on me he whispers "never, now be good stay quiet"