Bruises

Bella

Edward stared at me with painful eyes for about a minute but it felt like hours.

"Their old bruises." I said plainly.

"Bella, they really aren't" Edward said a bit agitated.

"I-I-" I sighed. Before I continued he said.

"You have no idea how badly I want Mr Smith to be injured because of what he did to you, it kills me to see you upset over what some poor excuse for a man did to you, so please just tell me so we can stop whoever or whatever did this to you, I want know everything even the little things" He said holding my hand in his cold grasp. He sat down on my bed.

"When I went to the bathroom in the Mall, I went and I started wash my hands then I heard a faint laugh, I looked in the mirror and saw nothing so I shook it off thinking I was dreaming or it was coming from outside, Then I heard another chuckle a-and it felt like it was right behind me it made me jump and I splashed hot water on my clothes" He looked at me, wanting to know more "I turned around but I saw no one, the lights turned off, it was pitch black I felt my way to the light switch and turned it on, I thought it was some practical joke a kid was playing then I turned around and a hand covered my mouth and then well.."

"Go on, don't worry about my feelings" He prompted. I wasn't really worried about his feelings right this second I was worried about him seeing me as a complete idiot or coward, because to tell you the truth I love him, I love Edward Cullen. Alice had told me about Mates and how it works, then came back to reality, he wouldn't date me let alone be my mate. I then continued to explain what happened.

"Well someone pushed me into the wall. I managed to choke out 'stop' but they then said 'never' I new it was a man as his voice was low. I asked 'who are you' He slapped me on the cheek but then he said 'I took care of you,I gave you a home to stay in.' Then I knew it was Mr Smith. I fought back but it was no use he then slammed me down on the ground, I-I tried to kick him and get him off me but I couldn't he just started to kick me continuously in my side and on my stomach and arm. Alice then called my name and he said 'Until the next time Bella' and he was gone. I-I tried to stop him, I really did Edward."

He took a strand of hair and put it behind my ear out of my eyes. I swear I went bright red, he smiled and said "You are here now Bella, that is all I could ask for." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for what you and your family do for me." I said Into his neck.

"Your welcome we are all here for you." He said. It felt so nice to be here I'm his arms.

Edward POV

I think I am falling in love with Bella Swan. Actually I am in love with her. We are Mates I feel an electric current as we touch.

I then realised what she just told me, Mr Smith doesn't deserve to live another day, I don't care what Carlisle said.

She felt so warm in my arms her delightful scent of Roses filled my nostrils, but I have gotten over my thirst for her, it is still there but I would never hurt her. I needed to tell her before I explode.

"Bella, I Love you, Bella I am your Mate." I said quite fast. She stared at me in shock, she then smiled.

"Wow... I didn't think.... you liked me that much." She said embarrassed.

"Bella" I said holding her hand "You mean the world to me, it took me a long time to realise it but... I finally have someone to live for." I was nearly lost for words, and that doesn't happen often.

Bella POV

I was shocked I didn't realise how he felt about me, and to be honest I feel the same.

"Edward I..... Love you too." I said finally letting my secret go. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Do you want to get some sleep it is near to 10 O'clock?" He said wrapping me up in my covers.

"Ok I will see you in the morning, love you." I said drifting into unconsciousness.

Edward POV

She said she loved me, I have waited so long for someone to love me for who I am rather than my looks. I kissed her on the forehead and turned the light out.

"How is she?" Carlisle said "Everyone knows about what happened, they just want to see if she is alright"

"She is fine, she is just sleeping." I said walking down the stairs.

"Congratulations!" Alice said running towards me.

"Wow, thanks Alice!" I said sarcastically.

She bumped into me. "Well... She is your first girlfriend ever!"

"Yeah I guess." I said hoping to close the conversation.

"Just so you know the Denali Coven are coming they should arrive In the morning sometime." She said. The Denali's are our so called cousins, I like them but Tanya had an interest in me, she always has but I never showed any in her. I have got Bella now and I will love her for eternity.

Bella POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, I got out of bed got my dressing gown, slippers and went downstairs.

"Good morning love." Edward said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Good morning." I said smiling up at him.

"Hey Bella!" Alice said with Jasper behind her, then Rosalie and Emmett came through the door.

"Hiya." I said casually looking at all of them. Carlisle came in along with Esme.

"We have some guests coming today, they are the Denali coven who are basically our cousins. Their leader is Eleazar and his wife Carmen, they have tree children Irina, Kate and Tanya. Eleazar and Kate both are gifted. Eleazar can sense the gifts of others and Kate can electrocute or shock you with any part of her body and They are all vegetarians." Carlisle explained.  I nodded.

"Do they know that I know?" I asked curiously.

"No, but we are going to introduce you, They are here" Emmett said loudly.

The doorbell rang.
I need ideas of what can happen next-please comment!
I'm sorry if this is a rubbish chapter x

Thank you so much for reading why me? I really appreciate the support I have gotten from this 'book' if that is the right word xxx