003

Unedited!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Lilly hugged Maggie and Glenn, she hugged one of her newest friends, Michonne. She had noticed two of her friends didn't come back. Oscar and Daryl. The kid got a explanation about how the man died, apparently being shot by a Woodbury guard. They didn't knew about Daryl, tho. They had lost him when he went to find his brother. 

Maggie and Glenn were over the moon with Lilly being back, and their day was made when they heard that Michonne had brought Judith's food. Everyone got the story of what The Governor did to Maggie. 

Another thing to add to the list. It was all new for Lilly, getting to know the meanings behind words. Sexual assault. Lilly was visibly disgusted by the actions The Governor made, how could someone do that? 

The group noticed Maggie's discomfort, and decided to discuss Daryl. They needed to get him back, and maybe even his stupid brother. 

Deciding it was getting really late, the group decided to ponder more about it the next day, and go to bed. Lilly followed Michonne to their shared cell, climbing up the stairs of her bunk bed. The bed was more comfortable then you would expect of a prisonbed. 

Lilly pulled the small blanket over her frame, closing her eyes and turning her back to the door. 

-

A red haired child laid in the couch as her mother prepared a diaper for her child. Her daughter had once again peed in her bed. 

Her mother would lay her in her crib, but then she wouldn't be able to follow the news. A new virus had spread around, reaching every single news chanel. Her mother was weary of it, while her father wasn't very interested in the nonsense. 

Dylan Mays never believed anything until he saw it with his own eyes. His wife, Clementine Mays, on the contrary, believed everything. Tell her the earth was flat, and she'd believe it. 

However, the virus spreading around wasn't one like the flu, but apparently, something dangerous. Theories and pictures have been going around on social media about the newest virus, and it was scaring Clementine. Dylan had tried to tell her photoshopping still existed, but it didn't work. 

When Clementine changed her daughter's diaper, the woman got ready to go to the grocery store. Pulling on her coat and taking her bag, she took her small kitchen knife and dropped it in her coat bag. 

"Honey! I'm leaving for groceries! Take care of Lilly!" Clementine yelled, in hopes her husband wasn't working again. 

"Wil do! Be carefull!" was the response she got before she left the house. 

/

When the woman got back home, she was scared and crying. She opened the door to her house, and ran inside, dropping everything she was holding. She closed it immediatly, struggling with the keys to close the door. 

"Dylan!" she yelled in panic, holding her hand up to her shoulder. Blood seeped through her fingers, as she impatiently waited for her husband to finally arrive. 

"Yes honey?  What is it?"  Dylan came back from the kitchen, a small red-haired in his arms. However, when he saw his wife holding her hand above a bite-wound, he placed the child down on the couch. 

"What happened?" 

"I-I was at the grocerie store, and when i left this man came at me. He had blood running down his face and a whole chunk missing from his hand! He bit me!" Dylan looked unsure. Why would someone do that? 

"Dylan, I'm not feeling well. Really. I need to sit down." Clementine sat down in the arm chair, leaving the groceries on the floor. 

"Give me a minute." picking his daughter up, Dylan ran upstairs placing her in her crib. When he came back down , he found his wife with closed eyes. 

"Honey, when did this happen?"  snapping her eyes open, the woman looked at her husband with sweat dripping down her forehead. Why was it so warm? 

"About two hours ago. When he-he bit me, i went to the police station and they to-told me they'd handle it. They-They also told me to go to the hospital for a-a check up."  Clementine was shaking, why was her head hurting so much? 

"DId you go to the hospital?"  Dylan asked. Seeing his wife hurt wasn't his favorite sight. 

"No, I mean, it's just a small bite. I'll handle it myself."  Clementine replied, standing up with shaking legs. Her husband pushed her back down, forcing his wife to sit down again.

"You obviously are not fine. I'll treat the wound, and after we'll go to the hospital. Give me a minute or five, then I'll get my stuff ready." 

As her husband left to get ready to treat her bite wound, Clementine felt her eyes close. They hurt, her head hurt, her ears hurt, her nose hurts, her back hurts, her stomach hurts, everything hurts. 

However, as they fell close another time, they didn't open again. 

Dylan entered the living room again, seeing his wife..asleep? Upon closer inspection, he didn't saw her breathing. Panicing, the man walked up to her, beginning to shake her shoulders. 

"Clementine, dear! Wake up! Wake up!" 

And she did. 

The only thing the child in the crib could hear, was a scream, groans and her father walking up the stairs and into another room. 

-

Lilly jumped up, tears streaming down her cheeks. She had a nightmare, but she just could not remember what about. Wiping her eyes and cheeks, Lilly jumped of the bunk bed and to the cafetaria. 

To her surprise, she wasn't the only one there. On one of the tables, a man with blonde hair and a blonde mustache was silently sobbing. Lilly recognised him as the other prisoner, Axel. 

Lilly gathered enough courage to talk to the man whom she had not said one word to, yet. 

"Axel?" her childish voice made the blonde man turn around, quickly wiping his tears away. The man gave the child a smile, but she couldn't really see it since it was still dark outside. 

"Why are you alone?" 

"I-I just needed to think, that's all." 

"About?" 

"It's complicated, you wouldn't understand." Axel smiled at her, more visible as Lilly had moved closer to the man. 

"Complicated?" Lilly was confused at the new word. Complicated, she had never heard of that before. 

"Something difficult." Lilly nodded, now understanding. 

"Oscar was my best friend, you know. When i came here, we sticked together, no matter what. He had this calm personality, other than the rude people here. Oscar was a good person, he should've not died." Axel said, standing up and giving Lilly a pat on the head before walking out and to his cell. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count : 1182

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscar's death was so unfair. He could finally leave the prison for once and he got himself killed. He deserved a lot more better. 

Who is / are your favorite Savior(s)? Mine is Dwight, I suppose.