³⁶⁰

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Morning." Sora's facial expression hung heavy as Narto made his way into the kitchen.

His usual messy blonde hair seemed even more unruly in the late morning. He was in no way a morning person.

Naruto nodded at her, letting out a low yawn. A hand scratched as his hip idly as he watched the woman wipe down the counter, a bowl of cereal was poised in her free hand.

"I would of made breakfast, but my cooking skills are lackluster" Sora moved to lean against the kitchen island. She stirred her spoon in the milky bowl uninterested by the soggy cheerios.

She could kill a man more than a hundred different ways, yet she had never cooked a meal.

The blonde smiled softly, "I don't usually eat breakfast anyway. Ready to meet Tsunade?"

Sora discarded the bowl to the sink with a nod, "lead the way".

°✰══════

Before Sora could push the Hokage's office door open Naruto pulled her back a step. His warm hand tugged her by the sleeve of her shirt.

"Before we go in, just to warn you the old hag is probably hungover and cranky. She's also a scray as she seems" the blonde grimaced at the thought of the Hokage's strong fist. His free hand scratched his scalp anxiously.

Sora offered him a shallow smile, the kunoichi was confidant she had faced worst.

She rested her hand onto of his, softly pulling it from her sleeve, "Don't worry I don't scare easily".

Naruto nodded, pushing the heavy door open and entering the room first.

Tsunade sat at her cresent shapped desk, a pen she gripped just a little to tightly rapped angrily against the wood. Her head lifted from her rested arop her palm, eyes resting heavy on Naruto before shifting to the female beside him.

For a second the office rested in silence. Tsunade blinked, circling through the thoughts which tasted her mind.

The woman's brows furrowed as she dug through her desk, flipping through a bingo book.

Sora opened her mouth to speak, but the blonde woman had beat her to it.

"Naruto" Tsuname grit, the pen in her left hand snapped, "why are you standing next to one of Orochimaru's goons?" She slapped the bingo book back in the drawer before shutting it.

The blonde ninja choked on his spit, his eyes escaping Tsunade's piercing glare to rest exasperating upon Sora. His hand moved to scratch at the fabric over his heart, it was to good to be true.

Sora's expression softened for a moment before she recovered confidence and shifted her attention to meet the Hokage's.

"Orochimaru's dead. Three days ago Sasuke Uchiha killed him and we both fled the hideout" she gaged the expression on Tsunade's face before continuing.

Beside her Naruto stiffened at Sasuke's name.

"Listen" Sora huffed rubbing a had across her forehead, "I'm not here as a threat, I can here because I think you're the only one who can help me".

Tsunade signed leaning back in her chair. For a moment her attention shifted to the bright morning outside her window. This most definitely wasn't how she imagined her day going.

"I have no reason to trust you, or help you. You couldn't of come here thinking I'd let you leave alive?"

"Well, if you're entirely set on it, go ahead and kill me. But if you help me I'll give you whatever you want, information, Sasuke, anything".

Tsunade pondered for a moment, "before anything happen I'll have to confirm Orochimaru's death. What connection do you have with Sasuke and what are you hoping to recieve?"

The Hokage's looked at Naruto, "you're dismissed".

He opened his mouth to protest, but shut it quickly and instead left. Despite only knowing thr girl for a day he couldn't help but feel betrayed.

Sora watched the blonde slip the room, catching his hurt expression.

"Orochimaru raised me, he taught me how to survive and he tried to make me a better person- literally. He's experimented on me for as long as I can remember, and at somepoint something happened and now I'm terminal".

Tsunade watched the girls brows furrow and clench the bag slung over her sholder.

"Ah, I can get you my medical notes, but I need to fix me before I die- please". Sora drew in a steady breath, "I met Sasuke a few years ago when he first came to Orochimaru. We were best friends and I know his plans and I'm sure I could get in contact with him or find him".

Tsunade digested the information. "Do you have your medical files?" She watched as the kunichi dug through her bag before handing over a creme colored folder. It was hefty.

"I managed to take it before I left".

"How do you even know I can heal you?" The Hokage questioned.

"I don't, but you're the best medic I've ever heard of" Sora smiled quaintly, "you're my only hope".

Tsunade stared at the folder resting on her desk, "until I've confirmed Orochimaru's death and until I've decided whether or not to kill you, you'll be staying in a cell".

Sora nodded. An anbu ninja appeared beside her, taking hold of her arm and leading her out of the room.

 An anbu ninja appeared beside her, taking hold of her arm and leading her out of the room

Hi, this is unedited but enjoy

Ya girl just pulled an all-nighter and slammed a 10 page paper because it's due today 🤡

that ⭐student lifestyle⭐

Eat your vedgables and stay hydrated >:0