Chapter 6

The truth or drink went amazing.Taehyung ended up telling Wheein he liked her.Solar and Suga told their members and friends about their relationship.They had been dating for close to a year and a half .No one was surprised tho.They were bad at hiding the fact that they loved each other.They all went home around one in the morning.Hwasa decided to go home since they had about a three days before they go back to work .

******

"Mom ,I didn't come for you to lecture me about marriage.I am twenty two I have more years before that"

"At least get a boyfriend Ahn Hyejin it's been three years move on.My friend's son is twenty -seven and he is a pilot .I can set you up on a date"

"I said no mommy,okay listen I am seeing someone at the capital.I will introduce you to him soon.I promise"

"Okay call him"

"Daddy please get your wife"

They all laughed and went back to roasting their pork .

Hwasa left the following day she needed at least one day to rest before resuming.She couldn't help but think of Namjoon.He was attentive to her during the games night.She didn't like the thought of her thinking about him but her heart had other ideas.Wheein had already informed her about her relationship with Tae and she was so happy for the both of them.Her flight was a short one since it was internal ,it was about an hour flight tops.

She met Wheein and Taehyung cuddled up in the living room watching a movie.She briefly exchanged words with them before entering her room .She called Suga to ask him if he could  produce a beat and song for her but he told her she has to come up with the lyrics for him to make a better sound.He advised her to ask Namjoon for help since he is the lyric man .She didn't like the idea but she had to talk to him on a professional basis .She took Namjoon's number from Taehyung before he left .

"Wheein !!I could hear you in my room (making a gagging face ).did you two fuck already ??"

"What hell Hyejin !!and we didn't .We did other things tho .if you know what I mean(laughing)"

"Thought as much"

They spoke about what Suga had told her .Wheein advised that they discuss their past first and get on with their lives .Hwasa didn't like that idea but she knew it was true .

NAMJOON's POV

Namjoon was more than shocked when Hyejin texted him about wanting to meet up and talk .She coming to his place in an hour's time.They couldn't meet in public neither could they meet at her place Taehyung and Wheein would be busy before they could say jack .

He did his exercise ,took his bath and ordered food for them.He always  had chocolate cake it was his favorite too..He went back to the studio to produce sounds for his new song.

Ringing Phone "hello ,are you here??"

He hanged up as soon as he got his answer.he checked him self in the mirror before opening the door .She was in a large hoodie about twice her size and legging .she had on a mask to prevent people from recognizing her .

"Come in (stepping aside for her)"

"Wow so masculine.what's with the black and grey"

"There is blue and white too"

"I can't see it"

"Ooh that's the design for my bedroom,do you want to see ??"

"Yh maybe another time"

She took off her hoodie hanging it on the rack .Namjoon gulped when he saw that she was wearing just a small tube with the leggings.

"Do you want to walk in my studio or living room"

"Your studio would be fine."

He lend her to his studio.She say in his couch and covered her self with the cloth.

"Do you want to eat before we talk or vice versa"

"Let's talk first Oppa.Why did you leave without telling me that day"

Going straight to the point.

"Frankly,I loved you too much .I knew I wouldn't  go if I had seen you upon leaving .You were a drug I couldn't get raid off .You were a distraction and a motivation.I had to put my family in mind and do this for them.I am really sorry I planned on calling you the next day but my phone was taking away during training."

Hwasa knew it was true,her phone was taken away too.She sighed hugging her legs tightly.It was for the best then.She forgave him sincerely.She wanted him to stay behind and find a job in busan .She felt bad for not encouraging him knowing how talented he was.He was the one who told her how unique her voice was and would be a good idol.She might have done it out of revenge but she is glad she took the opportunity.

"I am sorry too Oppa I should have been a more supportive girlfriend.it's all of forgotten let's just remain friends"