🍋

Tobio was a shadow. A shadow of his best friend. He was used to it by now, but it still stings knowing he would never be as successful. He doesn't have a perfect life. His grades are slipping, he and his family don't exactly connect, and he isn't going to be a big shot star-like Shoyo is.

Due to him recognizing that he's going to be a failure, he's decided to sit around and scroll on Instagram, admiring people's success. But one person caught his eye, especially with his art., and that was the famous painter Tsukishima Kei. Kei has been contacted by multiple art museums and given numerous art awards. And what made him have so many fangirls? His looks. Even Tobio couldn't deny that he was good-looking.

But he was primarily jealous.

Jealous that someone his age could be so much more successful. That's how he usually felt, but when he looks at his posts, it's like he got hit by a truck filled with reality. The reality is that he's a failure. So you might be wondering, "how does he cope with this?" well, Mel's lemonade, of course. The best lemonade shop around. He goes there every day, usually after his morning runs. Or if he's really under the weather, he'll go randomly.

In this case, today was one of those days.

He got into a massive fight with his dad yesterday, and he couldn't shake off some of the words he said to him.

Tobio shall not name those words.

He felt like nothing could keep him going, so he decided to go to Mel's lemonade. Miraculously, that was the same time when Kei would pick up some lemonade for him and his friends.

word count: 290