What?

Thoughts

Actions

Effects

Narrator/SCENE CHANGES

IN A CAFE

"I thought i told you never to call me back." "I know i know b-" "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" "Will you forgive me Alinta?" We see a Very pissed off  alinta"Forgive? FORGIVE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ALON?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU PUT ME THROUGH?! YOUR LUCKY I EVEN PICKED UP THE GOD DAMN PHONE!" "I know... but i have something to tell you there's someone coming for yo-" "Waiter another plate please!" "My break is over goodbye" "WAIT ALI-" hangs up "god that UGH!"

TIME SKIP TO CLOSING TIME

cleaning tables while humming a tune sweet caroline~ Glass shatters"HOLY SHIT" as she jumps and turns towards the sound holds a gun at alintas head "shut up. Speak and you die. You move, you die. You try to contact anyone you die. You even so much as breathe out of line. You. Will. Die. Do you understand me?"Alinta nods "Now I'm going to ask you some questions that you are going to answer TRUTHFULLY and if I find out you lie you'll be shot" shoots two bullets in the air and the gun is silenced "this is a real gun so don't get any ideas." "There goes most of my plans" nods "Good now question one where are the diamonds" "What diamonds?" "THE DIAMONDS! THE DIAMONDS OF NICHOLAS FLAMEL!" "Who the hell is tha-" The masculine figure shoots a bullet a inch away from her head "dont play dumb with me the ancient diamonds of Nicholas flamel THE alchemist he they say he could change a simple pebble to a bar of gold, A gram of dirt into jewels, and a speck of dust to diamonds. I want the diamonds NOW!" "Look mr...?" "Dearil call me that" "Dearil i dont know where your precious diamonds are but they got nothing to do with me so if i could just go- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Falls to the floor in pain gripping her left leg and she looks up to see dearil has just shot her in the leg  "DON'T LIE TO ME YOU FUCKING WHORE! I KNOW Y'ALL HAVE THEM" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "Y'ALL"?!" "YOU YOUR BASTARD OF A FATHER AND YOUR BITCH OF A HUSBAND" "I DON'T HAVE A HUSBAND AND DON'T TALK ABOUT MY DAD LIKE THAT!" "You know what" Cocks gun "I'm done with you"