Chapter 03

'If I can still breath
I'm fucking fine.'
.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
*⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF S.A (SEXUAL ASSULT)⚠️*

I walk in the party soaked, my anxiety spiking, just 'cause I hat everyone and have a bitchy attitude doesn't mean I'm not soft.

Anyone who knows me can tell you that. I act cold, I act like things don't effect me, but I'm reality they do. I have feelings but I rather act cold to not get hurt, I rather be the villain then ever get hurt again.

But just 'cause I'm soft doesn't mean I'm the one to be fucked with. Yea I'll cry for a little, but just know when I'm done being depressed.. I'm fucking coming for you. And everyone who meets me fucking knows that.

Why am I mentioning this? Well, I just spotted the bitch who fucking laughed in my face when I was begging her to help me. When I was on the fucking floor begging  for her to make them stop. To help me.

FLASH BACK

I walk in the warehouse, following my older cousin. She takes me to the basement, I love hanging out with her. She's so cool!

We go to the basement and there's a lot of men, I smile and wave at them this is one of the coolest groups ever.

We sit and talk for a while and watch movies while they pass this thing that looks like a cigar but smaller with green stuff inside, they made it themselves which was very cool.

"Let's play a game yea?" A guy said and I nodded "drink this rate it and then drink this and rate it" the guy said handing me a red plastic cup and a blue plastic cup

I drink both and rate them, the blue one was better, we keep watching movies but I begun to feel bad, then I feel a hand go behind me and someone pull me by quite literally my booty.

He lays me down and I'm to drained to move or to even keep my eyes open, that's until I feel someone push something into my private area.. and it H.U.R.T.

I start crying and when I look down I see men holding me down and taking turns on me.. I start crying and crying, I look over and see my cousin.. recording them rape me.

I start calling out for her and for her to get her friends to stop and she doesn't, instead she just laughs and records, then she does the unexpected. She brings in way more men and laughs when it clicks in my head.

She planned this. To the little girl who looked up to her, she let them.. she let them take my innocence, my dignity.

I may be a child, but that doesn't mean I'm dumb. I just lay in the floor crying until I let myself pass out, I don't wanna be awake while they take my most precious possession. As they violate me.

"Night night kitten" I hear someone say and everyone starts laughing. Even my cousin.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

I was only 12.

She turns around and makes eye contact with me, her smile falls and her eyes fill with fear. Why? Well I'm kind of known for beating the living shit out of people who crossed me. Especially in the gang world. I'm known the Demons Angel.

Why? Well.. Demons are known for being dangerous and brutal, and I'm exactly that, but sweeter, like an Angel, so nice that it cancels out being a Demon. Like a mean Angel but a nice Demon. Plus the name Demon was already taken; by someone much more ruthless then me. But a lot of people say we'd compliment each other. I always say no even though I've never met them.