Autors Note or smthin like that

5 months ago Back to the future AU or somethin. I might just call it "Back to the Academia" 😏 My creativity knows no bounds. Basically, A villain accidentally brings Deku and Bakugo along with him, back to when they were in middle school; so now they have to protect their younger selves from death, otherwise their own existances will perish. Because apparently that's how the space time continuum functions. I can't afford to think about it too deeply I only have so many braincells left. Bakugo finds their past selves first (They spawned in separate places, Deku makes his appearance after Bakugo basically knocks out his younger self and abducts younger Deku too 😭 he was in the middle of getting bullied tho so young bakugo deserved it 🙄) Anyways, I just REALLY love the concept of how future bkdk's relationship would blow their past selves minds. Especially Bakugo's, I can see a lot of the stories angst stemming from his inferiority complex, when he finally believes that the future Deku is #1 after denying that (and the fact they're dating). While past Bakugo's character is going in a downward spiral, past Deku will improve, as he realizes he was right all along for believing in his dream. Their older counterparts take on a "mentor" role and they have interesting discussions about their thoughts and feelies Ok this is getting long, I'll make a google doc for it at some point.

So jeah, this was an tumgir post from megabo-om an I decided to write this fanfic(what did I get myself into?!). Have fun and enjoy!

"Talking"     'Thinking'    'Pov'

P.S: If you see this please don't hate me. And it could take some time writing this