Chapter 26.

It's been 2 weeks since i left London, i havent spoken to anyone since my dads funeral. Luke has tried to call, Calum has tried to text me and Eleanor has tried to do both. I heard that Harry's court trial was today, i dont know what the outcome of that was. I havent tweeted since i left London and i havent been on twitter since then. I heard the boys tour has been going good. Liz flew over to London last week, she texted saying she saw Calum, and that he was happy. She also told me Kendall was the the show, which killed me, alot.

There have been magazine articles floating around of Calum and Kendall, then Harry and i and Calum and i and since i saw Calum and Kendall on the front cover of a magazine i havent gone to the shops. Every night that i've been back ive had dreams of Calum and i, but it was Calum's face and Harry's voice. I keep waking up thinking its all just a dream, that i'm going to wake up with Calum next to me, but i get let down every day.

Before the funeral Aunt Liz organised an auction for the house, i cant live here anymore. I haven't stepped foot in my art room because i know i will break down the minute i open the door. I've been sleeping in the spare bedroom because Calum slept with me for weeks before we left for London and im not strong enough to sleep in my bed alone anymore. I hate the fact that i have to let the house go, but its too big for me. I found an apartment an hour away from here, Aunt Liz said her and Luke will visit me when the tour is over, i dont know if i could face Luke. He was pretty pissed when i left, but he understood my reasons.

Today is the day i move, i've packed every room except my art room, i'm taking my dad's stuff to Aunt Liz's house, i broke down 7 times just packing it.

I'm putting some things in my car when i see someone running down the road, it's Mali Koa. I try to race inside but she catches up to quickly, i really dont feel like talking to anyone, especially not Calum's sister.

'Scarlett!', she calls, she's standing on the grass and i turn to face her, my eyes well up and she runs towards me, she engulfs he in a hug and strokes my hair, 'Scarlett, im so sorry. When i heard the news i rang him straight away, he told me he went looking for you for 4 days straight before he has his shows, but then he saw your going home tweet, he broke down on the phone and kept saying how he never meant to hurt you and how much of an idiot he was to let you go', she tells me, 'And he is an idiot, you are the best girl that he has ever had, even mum and dad said it. He said he wants to come home, but we told him you want your privacy', she continues, 'I loved him Mali, i loved him so much and he betrayed me', i tell her through my sobs, 'I know Scarlett, i know', she reassures me, we pull out of the hug and she looks at me, 'Are you moving?', i nod, 'Where to?', she asks, 'About an hour away, we're auctioning off the house', i tell her, 'Oh. Well, if you ever need help with anything you have my number, just because you arent with Calum doesnt mean me and my family arent here for you, we love you Scar', she says, 'Thank you Mali', i give her a hug and she continues her run.

I finish packing the last of my stuff and help the removalists with directions, i decide im going to leave my art room there, im sure the next person to live here will do something creative with it. I begin my drive to my new apartment and im honestly very happy to be starting a new chapter of my life.