C H A P T E R O N E

"I'll be back, ma," Chardney says loudly her words slurring as she walked off from her friend who paid her no mind to go find an empty room.

Walking upstairs she opens a door not even surprise to see a threesome happening. She lazily shuts the door and moves on to next. Luckily the next room is empty and she quickly slides in shutting and locking the door behind her, the voice of Nardo Wick fading out.

"Finally." She mumbles pulling out a small ziplock pouch from her bra. Opening the pouch she uses her pinky nails to scoop up the white substance. With quickness she snorts it up her nose quickly wiping away any residue.

Before she could take another hit there's a knock at the door. "One second!" She yells stuffing the drugs back into her bra. Once she has herself together she snatches the door open the small smile she has instantly disappearing when she's met with her ex.

The same ex who introduced and got her hooked onto all sorts of drugs before leaving her high and dry with any explanation.

The same ex who abused her mentally and physically was standing right in front of her.

"I see you still on that shit," Bree grins. "Might want to clean that shit off ya face before you go back down there." She says making the girl wrapped in her arms laugh like that was the funniest thing in the world. Meanwhile Chardney stood there hating herself, hating the fact that she still loved the girl even after all the hurt that's she's been put through.

Feeling her cheeks become wet with tears she silently pushes pass the two walking out of the room. On her way out of the house she grabs a almost full bottle of Casamigos.

Throwing herself into one of the chairs, she brings the bottle of to her lips and takes a few large gulps. Ignoring the burning feeling it left in her throat.

"stupid, how could I be so stupid." Chardney wonders as she begins to feel the drugs she had taken a few minutes prior. Her once perfectly laid edges beginning to curl up from how bad she's sweating.

She didn't care though, only thing on her mind is to finish the bottle, hoping she'd soon pass out.

"Aye ma, you good?"

Chardney lazily looks up, seeing three of whoever stood in front of her. "I'm great, lo-" The cross faded woman ties to say but interrupts herself by throwing up next to the chair.

The girls look at her in disgust when she finishes. "You're definitely fucked up. Who you came here with?"

Chardney's eyes widen as she sits up and looks around but everything is a blur. Turning back around she shrugs. "I- I don't know w-where she went buutttt I don't care cause I'm lit. Y-you feel me?"

"Come on. Let's go find your friend." The girl says grabbing her hand pulling her out of her seat. Using her other hand she snatches the bottle from Chardney's hand and throws it away ignoring her protest.

Walking back into the overcrowded house the girl keeps a tight grip on Chardney who seemed to only want to dance when she heard the music.

"Where the fucking you think you going with my bitch!" They both hear making them stop. They looking back seeing a drunk Bree looking at them. Chardney eyes widen in fear quickly sobering up a bit as she goes to stand behind the girl.

"Chardney get yo dumb ass over here for I smack the piss out of you."

The girls face scrunches up at the words that just came out of Bree's mouth. "Watch yo mouth lil bruh."

Bree grins. "Or wha-aggh!" Bree groans dropping to the floor holding her broken nose. By now the music had been turned down and people were watching some even recording.

Not bothering to stay knowing someone may have called the cops, the girl drags an oddly quiet Chardney to her car. Unlocking her doors she helps Chardney into the passenger seat before shutting the door.

Starting her car she speeds off.

"Where you live?" She asks quickly looking at Chardney to see that she had passed out.

Sighing she makes a turn deciding to go back to her house.