𝟎 「 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 」 𝟖

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

"He didn't tell me he had a brother." Elena said both confused and suspicious as she looked at Damon, but Seraphina only tilted her head.

"Technically he just said he didn't talk to any of his siblings," She said shrugging her shoulders, before looking up at Damon. "never said he didn't have them."

"Well, Stefan's not one to brag," Damon said as he began leading them further into the house, Seraphina pulled along with him. "please, come I'm sure Stefan will be along any second."

"Wow, this is your living room?" Elena asked in amazement, causing Seraphina to roll her eyes before she subtly gawked at their large living room.

"Living room, parlor, Sotheby's auction, it's a little kitschy for my taste," Damon said as he to looked around the room before his eyes locked on Seraphina. "I see why my brother's so smitten, it's about time for a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one, Nearly destroyed him."

"The last one?" Elena and Seraphina asked at the same time confused, and hearing themselves, Elena was quick to throw a small glare towards Sera, before focusing back on Damon he never mentioned a last one.

"Yeah Katherine, his girlfriend," He faked a shocked look as he watched both of their faces drop a bit. "oh, he hasn't had the awkward exes conversation with either of you, has he?"

"Nope." Elena said immediately, her head lowered a bit at the thought of Stefan not sharing parts of his past with her.

"We have only known him for like 2 weeks," Seraphina said looking up at Damon, who looked down at her curiously, her reaction was so different from the doppelganger. "he doesn't have to share everything."

"Well, Shortcake, I'm sure it'll come up to one of you eventually," He said stopping letting pulling his arm from around Seraphina's shoulders, as he turned towards both of them. "or maybe he didn't tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound, we all know how those relationships end."

"You say it like every relationship is just doomed to fail." Seraphina said scrunching her nose up a bit, she was somewhat of a romantic.

Like Caroline, Seraphina had always loved Love, it was something the two bonded on after Caroline finally accepted her as a friend in the 6th grade.

Although Damon only looked down at the girl, a small smile on his face as he noticed her scrunched nose until he heard the sound of his brother silently entering the room.

"I'm a fatalist," He said looking the girl directly in the eyes, depending on how everything goes, he could see her being an ally. "hello, Stefan."

His sudden words, caused both Elena and Seraphina to look at him confused before they turned around and noticed Stefan standing behind them.

"Oh hey, Stefan." Seraphina said surprised as she turned around towards him, giving him a small wave.

"Phina, you-I thought you were going to the hospital with Matt?" He asked her confused as he walked further into the room, not liking how close his brother was to his new friend.

It had become a habit of Damon's to kill those closest to Stefan, and Stefan couldn't have his new friend befalling the same fate.

Hearing his question, Seraphina huffed remembering what she had to do today if she hadn't been dragged along by Elena.

"I was supposed to," She said running a hand through her hair, before nodding over towards Elena. "but she-demon over there dragged me here in hopes of fornication."

And at her last word a proud smile grew on her face, Elena on the other hand looked down a large blush growing on her face.

"Fornication," Stefan asked a tense smile growing on his face, if it wasn't for his homicidal brother being in the room he might've laughed. "Elena I didn't know you were coming, least of all for that."

"She's just joking," Elena said with an embarrassed chuckle, as she moved closer to Stefan. "and I probably shouldn't have just shown up here, I just-"

"Oh, don't be silly, you two are welcome here anytime, aren't they Stefan," Damon said mischievously looking his brother dead in the eyes for a second, but then turning down to look at Seraphina. "you know I should break out the family photo albums or some home movies, but, I have to warn you he wasn't always such a looker."

"Photo albums, we totally-" Seraphina said a large hopeful smile on her face, at the chance of seeing baby photos of her best friend.

"Thank you for stopping by Seraphina," Stefan cut her off as he stepped further into the room, hoping to take away the distance between him and his brother. "but I think it's time for you two to go."

"Yeah, you're probably right," Elena said bringing attention back onto her, as she let out another nervous chuckle. "it was nice meeting you, Damon."

"Have a fantastic day Elena," Damon said waving her off, glancing up at her before looking back down at Seraphina. "I can't wait to see you again, shortcake."

"Bye-Bye Damon." Seraphina said giving the man a large smile before she turned away from him, heading towards the door.

Although as she walked passed Stefan, she couldn't help but glance up at the teen's face; he didn't look happy to see his older brother.

Seeing that, Seraphina turned around for a second looking at Damon a confused expression on her face as she noticed him smirking at Stefan, she had this weird feeling in her chest about the way they looked at each other.

But it wasn't any of her business, Stefan's family drama is his until he lets her in on the more private parts of his life.