❤︎ 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

It's the middle of the night I wake up brutally heavily breathing. I rub my eyes gettin up taking my phone with me only to find out it's 4 in the night, I walk out of my room on my way to the kitchen to bring a glass of water when I hear a scream from the living room. I run in to see Bucky yelling in his sleep, I sit down on my knees on the floor beside him on the couch. I take his hand in mine making his breath fast slow down, I rub my thumb against his hand.

"It's okey Bucky, I'm here. It's just a bad dream." I say softly, I hold his hand for another 5 minutes before I try to let go of his hand but he won't let me.

"Please stay Y/L/N." Bucky say still holding my hand. I sit down more comfortable leaning my back against the couch. He called me Y/L/N, it's my old real last name. He remembers me without knowing. I was doing something with my phone before I also fall asleep. The next day I wake up to me and Bucky still holding hands and Sam and Steve staring at us. I stand up letting go of his hand.

"Morning." Steve says as I rub my eyes.

"What happened last night? Since you too were holding hands." Steve asks.

"Nothing, I just had a nightmare." Bucky explains, it doesn't look like Sam was super interested in the answer cause he walks away seconds after together with Steve against the kitchen. I still sit rubbing my eyes against the sofa.

"Sorry if I woke you with my screaming." Bucky says rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"It's fine, I couldn't sleep anyway." He sits up.

"No, but it must have been uncomfortable sitting like that the whole night." He says looking sad at me.

"Barnes, It's no big deal, relax." I say as he stands up reaches my hand and drag me up from where I was sitting, I stretch my back before I walk in the kitchen finding Sam cooking while him and Steve talks sport.

"You are the most boring breakfast person ever." Sam says out of no where.

"I don't have good time to eat breakfast." I say opening the fridge taking the apple juice up and filling a glass with it and a yogurt and a spoon. I walk in my lab knowing it's a lot of work to do so might as well just start. I really don't care about what they do as long as they don't ruin my house.