Chapter 14

(Go Your Own Way By Fleetwood Mac)

Quackity's Pov

"Mom, it's fine. I'm fine." I reassured her through the phone as I walked around my apartment.

"No, you're obviously hurt. She hasn't texted or called you. I know what you're feeling, Alex." She eased and I shook my head, forgetting that she couldn't see it.

"Say hi to Tiger for me, i have to go."

I said my goodbyes before shutting my phone off and sitting at my desk. I opened up twitch and hit the go live button on my alt account. I spun around in my chair, trying to distract myself from my overthinking brain. It was in shambles.

"Ello Chat!" I spoke into the mic really aggressively.
"Karl Jacobs is here. And so is Sapnap." I said really high pitched now as I changed screens to face cam.

"What are we doing today?" Sapnap asked, clapping his hands together.

"Your mom." I heard Skylar say from the background of Sap's room.

"Is that my favorite niece?" I asked before Sap's camera turned on.

Skylar was lying half hanging off of Sapnap's bed. Her head was upside down and she waved at the camera.

"Quack!" She shouted before falling off of the bed.

"Ow." She said before Sap started dying of laughter.

"That was deserved!" Sap shouted as he tried to stop himself from laughing.

"Give Skylar the headset." Sap then handed her the headphones and she walked over with a smile.

"Hello boys." She smiled and I looked at my chat.

"Go hijack your dads set up and play bedwars with us." I spoke quickly and she jumped up.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" She screamed before throwing Sapnap his headphones and running out of the room.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as Skylar knocked me off.

Right now we were in a private lobby with just the four of us. Skylar was kicking our asses, but she's literally Dream's daughter so of course she's going to be good at PVP.

That man has trained her.
I soon ended the stream and Skylar turned on the camera because Patches jumped up on the desk.

"See, look at how cute she is."

"Ender is cuter." Karl shouted and Sap screamed no.

"He's still a baby." She picked Ender up off the ground and held him in her arms.

"Anyways. How was vacation, Quack man?" Skylar asked and I picked up my phone and looked at it.

A part of me expected there to be a notification from a number. Anything. Maybe a text from my mom from Rhea. I was expecting anything, but nothing came.

"I met someone." The call went quiet, like they were waiting for me to tell more.

"This may sound weird but, when I first met her, I was immediately in love." Skylar squealed and Karl then joined her.

"What's her name?" Karl asked and I leaned back into my chair.

"Rhea."

"You spent all summer with her?" Sap asked and I shook my head.

"The last week." I responded and looked at my phone.

I scrolled through my camera roll and looked at pictures. I may always seem crazy, but I show calmness and seriousness to people that understand me. I was starting to show it with Rhea and then I had to leave.

"You seem so sad about that..." Skylar trailed off, looking intently at me through the camera.

Dream walked in and laid on his bed.

"Put on a shirt you whore." Skylar spun around and faced him.

"It's my house."

"Actually I paid the bills this month, so it's my house." Skylar crossed her arms and Dream jumped up.

"What?! Nick! You were supposed to pay them!" Dream looked at the camera and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Ignore him. Keep talking."

"I don't know what to talk about." I mumbled, closing my camera roll and going to Sapnap.

The videos of her with my family, her on the beach, her with me, her singing, her doing stupid shit.

"I said, you seem so sad about that." Skylar repeated and I closed my phone and looked at the camera.

"I haven't spoken to her since. It's been three days and I'm acting like a pussy. She's probably busy."

"You have school tomorrow right?" Sap asked and I looked at the clock.

"Yeah. There's going to be this group that travels the country that's coming in and giving us a lesson. But I don't know what day there coming this week." I rambled on and Karl nodded.

"That sounds fun. I'm sure you'll have fun." Karl smiled and I crossed my fingers.

"I hope."

I was laying in bed now, scrolling through the videos in my snapchat memories and listening to them now. I would do anything to hear her voice. I'm making it seem like she's dead.

"I'm going to punt you, Amara! I swear to god!"

"No."

"Yes!" Rhea shouted back and Amara then threw a kiwi at her.

"That's it!" Rhea got up and chased Amara around the house.

843 Words