𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅.

HEARTBREAK GIRL!
written by;      𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒!

˗ˏˋ BUT I WANNA SCREAM OUTYOU COULD BE WITH ME NOW ˎˊ˗

YOU COULD BE WITH ME NOW ˎˊ˗

˚◞♡  ⃗     AMELIA ELIZABETH WELSH was a small up and coming actress from Toronto, Canada. She and her brother both were, however they also dabbled in music as they both loved singing. So, when the twins turned 16 they moved out of their parents house in Canada and moved to the city that was rumored to make dreams come true - Los Angeles.

     They started out posting covers of their favorite songs on Youtube as duets and solos ( yes they had a shared channel and yes it was named THE WELSH TWINS. ) As their fan base grew and they made friends in the industry, they slowly pursued acting, Justin more than Amelia as she still wanted to focus on her music. Truth be told, Amelia just wanted to learn more in her acting classes ( she did not want to be made fun of ) and then she'd take it seriously. Her first role was a minor role in Legacies, The Vampire Diaries spin off.

     This is where she met her boyfriend of two years. His name was Nick Pearse and he was Ian Somerhalder's nephew visiting for the weekend. Nick's smile had her hooked the second she laid eyes on him. That damn smile. They were happy and in love. He was loving, kind, supportive, romantic and he was just too perfect to be true ( her friends and brother say otherwise ) Yet now she has to move to Salt Lake City, Utah for 4 months.

     She and Joshua Bassett hit it off automatically, becoming best friends while filming. They ranted to each other, had late night deep talks, sent memes to each other, had tons of inside jokes. It was to the point people shipped them more than her and her boyfriend, the selfish part of Josh loved that. He was in love with her yet she did not feel the same because she was forbidden fruit.

In love with another boy and that would never change.

( cast list !  )

🌷 ━━━━ amelia elizabeth welsh.
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇. 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗌. 𝗌𝗁𝖾/𝗁𝖾𝗋.

 𝗌𝗁𝖾/𝗁𝖾𝗋