pizzaplex

You were in the pizzaplex because you didn't have anywhere to go your parents had just kicked you out you decided to stay in the daycare the whole time because you had the mind of a lil toddler but soon got bored but when you got out it was empty... nobody was there. You stood there like ;_;

Oh well wtv you heard something it was footsteps coming your way.

"FREDDY THERE'S A KID HERE!!!"

a kids voice announced you couldn't tell if it was a boy or not but you didn't care you just wanted to meet them so u wouldn't be alone.

"Hey kid what you doing here! You should be outside the pizzaplex, or in your house."

No way an animatronic...oh shit..he's tall

There was a kid wearing a blue collar shirt "oh wait freddy...uhm maybe they can stay right freddy?" The animatronic nodded "sure! Come on rockstar number 2"

"Wait uhm is there any food here... I haven't had any in a week I'm starving" you said "oh yes we do actually but I'm afraid it's closed right now for saf-" he was cut off by the boy "you can have some of my snacks that I brought" he said handing you the snacks."here I wasn't hungry anyways..." you looked at him then noticed how cute and adorable he was you blushed at the thought while still holding the snack with his hand "..." silence for a moment then "ohhh Gregory don't get so into her like that you're gonna scare her "What oh" he jumped a little while blushing "I'm sorry" you apologized taking the snack "uh no it's ok heh uh I- i think i know you" he said "oh I'm y/n I'm sure you've seen me almost everyone knows me for not having parents heh" he looked at you and processed your sentence "OH I KNOW YOU, I saw you hanging out in the daycare when a little kid was chasing me!my name's Gregory but you can call me Greg heh"

Freddy's evil pov:
Heh he likes her ik he does it won't hurt if I just push them in a little;)

Nah what if they get hurt...actually no "oops" HAHA THEY LOOK ADORABLE TOGETHER

Your pov:
He got pushed into me
It felt like time was going slow but as soon as he hit my chest I fell with him as we both just laid their on top of each other his face was so close "sorry Idk what happened i think freddy accidentally pushed me!" He glared at freddy, freddy backing up with an awkward smile.

"Uhm it's ok uh-" you got interrupted by a fox looking animatronic running to you you panicked freddy opened his thingy Magiger  and put Gregory inside I started running when I felt something pick me up it was freddy he placed me on his back as we ran I fell accidentally because I was trying to adjust then the fox looking animatronic caught me freddy stood there trying to get to safety "I got u now!" The fox said you pushed her and tugged her "hair" you fell again tried to catch up you got shoved in what seemed to be the daycare with your new friend Gregory "stay here you will be safe just don't t- " he got cut off by the girl fox(roxy) you knew he would win against her he was really big "sorry again"
He apologized a lot "stop apologizing you're good " you said with a warm smile

Yes I'm 12
I love him ok :'(

Don't make fun of me kailynn 😡
I like booty :)