chapter 3

"How? How could I steal the Yin Blade and release all those ghosts?" Cole exclaimed to himself.
"You were scared you were departing and that your friends had forgotten you. So I took advantage of your fragile mental state to trick you. Oh, oh, you weren't literally asking, were you?" Yang said.

"My friends are in trouble because of all those… ghosts…!! HA! YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE!" Cole shouted.
"You made a mistake by resurrecting all those people in that room! Neran doesn't want revenge on us! He's gonna tell Morro and then they'll get the others to come look for me!" Cole shouted.

"That is if they reach your friends before they are destroyed." Yang said. Cole bit his lip.
"Give up, Cole. You're by yourself. There's no one to help you. Now, excuse me, I have a rift to open. Watch him, just in case." Yang left while his students watched Cole.

"All by myself. Hm." Cole looked up at a ticking clock.

. . .

"Answer my questions, will you?" Morro asked as he ran.
"Okay." Neran said.
"What got you into the Cursed Realm thing?" Morro asked.
"Uh, well. I was there one day, wasn't supposed to be there." Neran started.
"I couldn't breathe. But I also couldn't die of suffocation 'cause... I am dead." He went on. 

The boys jumped over to another roof.
"And what?" Morro asked.
"Then I could leave, or, was made aware that I could but I was stopped before I could. Wrapped into that crystal plot." Neran finsihed. They jumped again.
"So, you really had no idea it would lead to the Preeminent coming to Ninjago?" Morro asked.
"Nope." Neran said.
"I hate that thing." 

"If I didn't go along with it, I'd still be in the Cursed Realm, and not the Departed." The ghosts said.
"Maybe I chose wrong." 

"No, you absolutely chose correctly!" Morro shouted.
"I would rather have broken wrists if it meant you got away from the Cursed Realm!" He stopped in his tracks. Neran was warm inside. Maybe he should listen to himself. 

"Okay, I have a question." Neran said.
"Yeah?" Morro said.
"Why are we running?" The ghost asked.
"You can fly." 

"Oh." Morro took out his glider.
"I forgot." He extended it and grabbed Neran's hand, pulling him in close. Neran grabbed Morro's shoulders and they took off.
"Before the eclipse ends." Neran started.
"Yeah?" Morro asked. 

"No, I'll tell you later."

. . .

"Pythor, what are you doing?" Misako stopped back.
"Giving the kid a one-way ticket to join his daddy." Pythor attacked. Lloyd drew his sword and blocked Pythor's staff.
"Sorry, I don't really feel like going on a vacation." Lloyd kicked him back and jumped to gain some distance.

"But it's a holiday. Respect your elders." Pythor threw his staff at a statue. The head started to fall.
"Lloyd!" Misako cried.
"RRRRGH!" Lloyd didn't have time to dodge so he had to lift the stone statue up above him. Holy, how much does this kid lift?!

. . .

"Who designed this thing?" Chen asked, furiously pushing buttons.
"Raider bikes." Kai said. The siblings jumped onto their bikes to get around the Anacondrai cultists on their vehicles.

Nya got one to flip over but another chased Kai and popped his tires, sending Kai flying in front of Chen. Chen laughed, pressing a button that gave the chair boxing gloves.
"Oh, good." Then it turned into spinning blades.
"Better." And missiles.
"Best."

Kai hitched a ride with Nya before he got blown up.

. . .

"Escape is futile, Zane. You and I share programming. I know your every move before you even make it." Cryptor shouted as the other Nindroids approached.
"Even this one?" Zane uses airjitzu to make it up to a tree.