SHE'S BACK

I'm looking forward to returning to the valley

  I'm looking forward to returning to the valley. No offense to my friends here; I adore them, but I miss Sam, Eli, Dem, and, I can't believe I'm about to say it, Anthony. I'm looking forward to seeing them all. But I'm sad because I'm leaving all my new friends who have been by my side for the past two years, and I'm going to miss them terribly.

  They did say they'd come, which makes me happy. "I'm going to miss you guys terribly," I sobbed to Greyson and Chris. "hey, hey, everything will be fine, we'll keep in touch!" "yea! You have nothing to be concerned about!" Greyson and Chris both responded positively. I managed to suppress a stifled laugh. "I'm going to miss y'all, I'm going to miss kicking ass with y'all!" "We will, too," I replied, laughing, "now go, L.A is waiting for you!" Chris yelled, "Pull me up!" "Okay, I'm leaving... "Goodbye, Res.""

Get ready, L.A.; I'm back and better than ever.

I'm standing outside the house I used to call home... I finally made it to Los Angeles, and let's just say I'm not ready to see everyone again. I'm not ready to see Sam, Miguel, Eli, Robby, Daniel, or Johnny again, and I'm terrified of their reactions. Will they recognize me now that I no longer have white hair, have scars, am taller, and am buffer?

I mentally open my car door, preparing to see everyone again. I close the door and walk up to the LaRusso house once I've gathered my thoughts. I get to the front door step and leave my hand to knock; about ten seconds later, someone opens the door. Sam here... She opened the door, a puzzled expression on her face, and inquired "Umm. What is your name?"

I froze for a split second before snapping out of my trance. "Is it really that long?" In my thick Russian accent, I said. Her pupils dilated and she yelled "Thérèse! Is it truly you? Are you truly back?" Sam yelled, which made me laugh. "Yes, Sammantha, I'm back, and I'm here to stay!" "Oh, my God!" She yelled even louder as she hugged me.

"Oh my goodness! Why are you yelling, Sam? Are you okay?" We both heard a familiar voice, which I recognized as Daniel's "Yes, I'm fine, Dad! but come on in!" She yelled back to her father, "Coming," and he responded... "Thérèse? You've returned! "He yelled the same thing Sam did just moments before.