𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑇 𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝐿 𝑀𝐼𝐷𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

"ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴅʀᴜɢs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ
sᴘᴏᴛ...sᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴇᴛ?"
"ɢᴜʟᴘ"
--
Tʜʀᴇᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ • ᴛʜᴇ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ

-
O N Y X  D O L O H O V:

The beginning is the start to the end. Unfortunately, it's taken me days, months, years, and piles of drugs to figure that out.

A pound of weed was practically cat calling me while it sat untouched on a glass table while my bad influence, teenage dream, Emo-looking friends played a card game almost as if it wasn't there at all. the only person to knowledge it other than me was Blasie who eyeballed it every so often before returning his gaze to the game and Pansy - who he had been a lot more handsy with as of recently- she would blush and move her hair in front of her face to block the view of her beautiful cheeks.

I couldn't help but wonder if they were boning. I don't think he could make her as happy as someone else could. I've known Blazie zucchini long enough to know that he wouldn't be treating her the way she could be treated.

I mean even I could be a better boyfriend than him.

Dad, Narcissa, Lucius, and Severus had been sitting in the Malfoy Library with a silencing charm that had been renewed every 10 minutes for the past 90 minutes.

No one knew what they were talking about behind the closed cold doors of the Malfoy Manor nor did they care. even if we asked they'd lie or pretend to not hear you. assuming you wouldn't get it or understand.

sometimes there right. sometimes we really don't understand. but they take that sometimes -that I emphasize and italic- and turn it into always.

"HAHA- fuck youuuu!" Ace stuck her middle finer at Enzo as she put down her last card in their Uno game.

"best two out of three?" Enzo said with pleading eyes and ruffled hair.

"nooooo. I won fair and triangle. you can suck on my clitoris you dandelion mother fucker." she said shaking her head which made the little beads in her hair clink together yet never make a sound.

Draco sat next to Mattheo playing rock paper scissors with a birthday hat on and a dash of eye makeup.

everyone was doing everything except drugs.

everyone was content with that.

everyone and their body except me.

"Are we gonna get high or not?" I blurted feeling as if I was trapped in some sort of second dimension where I was already high off my ass.

"Ah, I almost forgot!" Mattheo said clapping his hands and leaving Draco's side.

"how do you forget about that kinda shit...lol?" Pansy said scrunching her eyebrows.

"did- did you just unironically use lol in a sentence?" Draco laughed showing off his pearly white teeth.

"it felt needed" was her comeback.

the next hour was filled with puffs and passes until we felt straight out of euphoria and our vision was black.

"Happy birthday dracooooooo!" the group yelled at exactly 11:59 just seconds before his birthday was over which was something they'd done since they were little. it was a tradition to not tell him happy birthday until the last 30 seconds of June 5th.

"ah, ah thank you" he bowed.

"tell us how you feel...HOW DO YOU FEEL!!!!!" Ace drum rolled as the once albino ferret cleared his throat about to make his first speech as a high 16-year-old.

"I stand here high and grateful." he shook his head whipping away fake tears. "I've turned a new age and so has my curiosity...but something that hasn't changed is the fact that I'm sitting next to you disgusting pigs." he smiled before lining back into his seat and letting his friends wolf howl and clap.

--

Dracos grip was hard on my waist as he pushed me into his bedroom once everyone else was asleep or in different rooms.

"you know, I never got a present from you inky." He said pressing his lips to the sensitive part under my ear.

"I've been waiting..." my fingers thread through his hair.

much of that night was a blur. everything was faded and nothing I could do brought back the memories of that high fuck...

—-
Heheh