To adopt you|💞

With all honesty, this is a random thing. Discduo of course.

Requested by: I forgot I'm sorry

Enjoy, I guess.

Somewhat part two of thunder.

Over time Dream and Tommy had gotten closer, the older always being there when the younger needed him. Connor and the loud blonde talked about the whole kidnapping thing, and after Dream had a panic attack because of the information, they actually made a deal to never talk about it again. Connor loved Tommy. He always wanted a litle brother, and now it seemed like his wish was granted. He acted like a true brother. He wasn't self centered and selfish like Wilbur, nor cold and distance keeping like Techno (he had a reason to act like that!), he was caring, extremly clingy, overprotective, but also funny, and super carefull. Same with Dream. Tommy always saw him as a cold hearted cruel tyrant, but now the admin wached over them, cooked for them, cared for them, protected them, told them stories... Tommy started to spend more and more time in the cottage. He felt like he found his true family. This family wasn't broken by death, betrayal, pain and sorrow... And he admitted that it was his fault too. If he just... It was no time for sad toughts. This isn't angst after all...

"Tommy!" Connor greeted him with a bear hug when the young blonde entered the cottage.

"Hello big C." The blonde greeted the older, and a sweet smell hit his nose, making his stomach growl.

"Ah Tommy, glad to see you here again." Dream smiled when he saw the boy. He held a plate filled with freshly baked cookies.
"Do you want some?" He asked, pointing at the sweets. Tommy nodded, grabbing a cookie, and taking a bite. The next moment he screeched, because he burned his tounge.

"HOOOOOOOT!" He screamed, and Dream handed him a glass of milk with a worryed look. Tommy drank the cold drink, easing the pain.

"Sorry." Dream laughed nervously, and the young blonde just shook his head, signalling that it's alright.
"Let me heal it." The admin gently grabbed the soft chins, freaking out inside by the feeling of a marsmallow under his hands.

"Don't worry, papa did this many times before." Connor hugged his brother figure, before he placed soft pillows on the armchair, and headed to the kichen to boil some water. Dream's eyes started glowing with a lime green colour, while he raised his free hand, what was shining with the same light, what soon started to cower Tommy. He felt warmness spreading in his body, then centering on his tounge. He felt the burn heal, untill it dissapeared. Dream's leggs shook, before his whole body went limp. Tommy cached him, and he looked confused on what happened. Connor walked back to the living room, and helped Dream to the armchair, so the adoult could rest.

"What was that?" The young blonde asked, confusion radiated from his voice.

"Healing. Papa can do that because he's an admin. But it drains his energy quickly, because of how bad the server is." The brunette explained, and Tommy nodded, still a litle confused.

"What do you exactly mean?" He asked, curiousity leaks from his voice.

"Every admin is connected with their server. If the server is hurt, the admin is hurt. But if the admin is hurt, the server isn't. You should have seen papa after doomsday. He was so badly injuried, he almost died!" Connor explained, and Dream just nodded, a tired sigh escaped his mounth. The brunette walkes to te kichen to make some tea, leaving the blonde teen alone with his toughts.

"So... That's why you wanted peace. I'm sorry da- I MEAN DREAM!" The older just chuckled, but when he saw the teary eyes of the teen, his heart melted.

"No worries Toms. I'm fine after all." He opened his arms, and the younger sat on his lap, melting into the fatherly hug. Connor returned with a cup of tea, and handed it to his papa.
"Thank you dear." Dream smiled, warm love radiated from him. And that was the moment when the front door let out a sound, signalling that someone opened it.

"I'm home Daydream!"

I'm leaving it there, I will continue it but I have to focus on other ones in priority.