𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 ━━ ❝ THE STARK(S) EXPO ❞

HEY EVERYBODY

GUESS WHOS BACK

I'M HERE WITH A CHAP FOR YOU ALL

I SURE DO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

I'VE HAD A REAL BAD HEADACHE FOR A WHILE (THANKS CHRONIC)

AND I GOT MY LEANERS LICENSE SO I'VE BEEN A BIT BUSY

BUT I'M HERE WITH THIS CHAP SO I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THAT :)

I AM ALSO WORKING ON A CHAP FOR FRIENDSHIP AND ANOTHER FOR RED-DEATH SO HOPEFULLY THOSE WILL BE POSTED SOME TIME THIS WEEK

MARIA CAN FEEL HER SMALL HEART BEATING QUICKLY IN HER CHEST AS SHE WALKS

Her right arm hangs limp against her side as she walks with no destination in mind.

She is in so much pain....

She can feel some of the red liquid dripping from the cut at her temple down her cheeks.Blood is what her mama called it.

Her ankle is swollen and screams in pain as she walks.

But she has to.She has to get away.

She has no idea what happened.One moment her mama and Mark were alive.The next her mama was hitting her and she remembers screaming "NO!" And then her mama's head-Her head.

They are gone now.And she had to get away.

She doesn't get very far when a lady with bushy very curly hair walks up to her "Hi kid,are you lost sweetheart ? Why don't we go to my house dear.I'll make you some food while the nice people come to get you."

N-Nice people ? She's never met nice people before ?

What is it like ?

"Are you okay kid ?"

"Maria."

"Maria."

"MARIA !"

She feels herself gasping. "Are you okay kid ?" Maria slowly nods her head as she rubs the sleep from her eyes.Once they adjust.She sees her Uncle Happy standing in front of her.Blocking her from the view of the paparazzi trying to take pictures.

Her uncle unbuckles her from her car seat and lifts her into his arms.Closing the car door behind him,he leads them into the back doors of the expo.She can hear the yells of people asking her questions and the footsteps of other bodyguards following behind.

She just wants to sleep.

But then the image painted behind her eyes reminds her of the fact that she doesn't actually want to go back to sleep.

Soon enough she finds herself on the wings of the stage that her father is going to be coming from...She has a strange feeling that he will be dropping down from the sky instead of walking in on the other side...

It's the Stark flare after all...

Not that she really understands what anyone means by that.

Before she knows it.She cheers along with everyone as her Dad lands in his iron man suit and extends his arms outward.A bunch of women in iron man attire that are very short dance behind him.

A bunch of women in iron man attire that are very short dance behind him