❥︎ 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 ━ ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ

════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ════

𝗪𝗛𝗢'𝗦 : Oliver Wood

𝗪𝗛𝗢'𝗦 : Oliver Wood.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗖 : 𝖸/𝗇.

𝗔𝗚𝗘 : Seventeen.

𝗧𝗪 ? : deaths, angst?

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 : Moral Of The Story

REQUEST BY : -lovelypctter

━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 in her last year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. And life there was amazing, it was all she ever wished for but it's not Disney so, of course, it's not perfect.

She had her prince charming, Oliver Wood. And her beast but only in the bed. He was a dream come true in her depressing life.

In her dark room, he was the only source of light. She loved him and he loved her or at least that's what she thought.

Sitting on the Quidditch field while it was nearly time for dinner with her best friend Harley Davidson. She was beautiful, with blonde hair, brown eyes, red lips, and a sharp nose.

"What are you staring at?" Harley asked

"Nothing, why do you sound so scared?"

"I-I don't. Stop staring at me like I did something wrong!"

"Hey, I'm messing around. Why do you actually look so scared?"

"Stop that you manipulative bitch." She said marching away.

"Stop! Where are you going?" Y/n yelled.

"To fuck my secret boyfriend!" Harley yelled back.

Though it was a weird act of Harley, Y/n chose to ignore it and got on her heels to spend some time with Oliver.

Walking past every classroom, the moon glistened through the large, glass windows. Students walk with her, before her and after her.

Reaching the Gryffindor painting, she looked around to see if there were any other house members and thankfully they weren't.

She muttered the password as the door opened, she got inside the common room, the warmth giving chills that she did not fancy. They looked around and saw the Weasley twins in a corner, the golden trio and Oliver with Harley.

Wasn't she supposed to be with her "secret boyfriend"?

Y/n thought to herself, moving forward she came and sat beside Oliver and Harley.