~7~

^^Photo: @slasher-art on tumblr
Word count: 1.690k
—————————-
Today was your baby shower and gender reveal party. You told Tony many times how you did not want a gender reveal party, you rather wait until the twins were born to find out there gender. Tony being Tony never listened. You are now 8 months pregnant but at the rate that the twins were growing your belly look like you were ready to pop. Like Thor said you did get sick, your skin color would go very pale here and there. your body was getting weaker, but it was nothing you couldn't handle.  Mentally you knew you weren't doing too good and body was slowly giving out, but you still put on a smile.

You wake up in your apartment and you were too tired to even change out of your pajamas. So you just grabbed your make up bag and a change of clothes and headed to the compound. As you arrive Nat and Wanda greet you and head straight to Wanda's room to get you ready as Tony was finishing decorations. " You know Tony is like 2 months late for throwing a gender reveal"  you look at Wanda was she lays out the outfit you brought.

" He's been putting it off because of you didn't want it, but since you been getting more sicker he finally couldn't help himself" Nat say as she walks over to the bed your laying in. " True" you slowly get up from the bed and you feel a dizzy " Woah you okay ?" She slowly sits you down on the bed. "Yeah just a little dizzy but I'll be fine" you slowly try to get up from the bed again and make you way to the bath room. after you use the bathroom Wanda says she's ready to do your make up. " Being pregnant really messes with your balder" you laugh " You can't help it though when you gotta go you gotta go" Bucky walked in the room.

"My bear" you smiled as he wrapped his arms around you and kisses your cheek. " How's my favorite doll doing this morning" he lets go and leans on the vanity. " Very tired but I'll mange to get through the day" you smiled. " As much as you guys would love to chat I need to get her ready" Wanda snarled " Yes ma'am" Bucky saluted Wanda and walked out the room. " So when did y'all become officially" Nat  said looking at you. " What do mean?" You said nervously.

" Oh come on on y/n don't act dumb, every one knows you and Bucky love each other" Wanda put your hair in a messy bun so she can do your make up. " Yeah I mean you too look like a married couple" Nat smirked " You guys joke to much, but to answer your question me and bucky aren't together" you paused Taking a sip of water "I mean yeah we confess our feelings to each other,  but in the circumstances I'm in  we both agreed not to get in a relationship" your face turned sadden as you said that last part out loud. 

" Well you too would make a great couple" Wanda smiled. " Married couple" Nat Teases as she walked over to you. " You guys also tease too much " you laughed causing them to laugh too. Wanda began to do your make up, as you look in the mirror you couldn't help but notice how your face stared to look more sick and you sighed. " Don't worry your still beautiful" Nat place her hand out your shoulder,  you smiled at her. An hour passes and Wanda finished your make up, you couldn't believe how different you looked. You didn't even recognize yourself, your face didn't look sick or pale. She did  nude eyeshadow look on your eyes  and gave you nude  lips and wonderful  fake lashes with a perfect eye liner wing shapes.