DEAR ME

Dearest self,
Things get lonely sometimes and you want to reach out for campanion ship but crossing that threshold doesn't always bode well . It's like there's an in between place you reside where you want to leave but you want to stay at the same time. This paradox causes so much internal discourse back and forth with no clear answer in sight. What's really carved out is the closeness of a friend , comfortable and understanding enough to sit in silence sometimes ....while knowing mutually you both care....

You are feeling worn out today and for no particular reason, that is okay. Do something restful.

You are a human , you are going to experience a lot of emotions through out your life . Take time to understand yourself some slack . You have one life and spending it feeling burnt out is just isn't worth it....

You are attracting better because you've discovered that it all starts with you, you are going to change yourself first so that everything can align for you. You should not be going to blame anyone. You should take responsibility for your life .

The better you attract , the better you become......

      Don't forget to Manifest yourself how sanguine you are

If it is real in your brain it'll be real in the Physical

yours' earnestly,
ME (you).

And yeah this was a letter to myself for encouragement when burnout begins to set in.....

Author's Note:
Behind the fact that this try wasn't succeeded coz it failed in expressing my actual feelings precisely, though it did a good job in explaining my current state of affairs and being.....

Hope u will not mind about the length of this writing , I know it is less than the description but sometimes writting more than needed effects the actual soul of the story.....so......

---- Signing off ----

( Umm let's say )

A Seer