𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : 11

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵
       𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘝𝘈
𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

Seven days had passed since Alex had came out with an outburst about Sy'Mere chatting around with some girl she had seen him with at the club. There wasn't nothing clouded her mind more than to wonder if he had actually heard her or if she had really sat in front of her within asking him such a question that she had did.

She wasn't drunk but she didn't know that the intoxication of drinking two cups of Pink Whitney would result in her exposing her sense of jealousy.

After the sudden outburst to the running out with her best friend following behind her, Alex was completely embarrassed. Within on her way home after repeatedly calling her cousins to come out so they could leave, Sy'Mere had called only a few times which left her to ignore every call he attempted to make.

Sierra who had only left with her due to Imani deciding to leave out with Charlie had asked about the situation and what occurred since the tears that brimmed in her cousin's eyes indicated that she was upset. Alex had only gave her the run down being simple as possible, letting her know that she had basically blew the chance of her keeping her secret feelings from Sy'Mere. She had informed her on how she had left out when he had called her to her running out to the car and hiding.

Her cousin had actually thought that it was funny but she could understand the point of Alex doing all that she had did.

It was sudden but her unintentional and even Alex wished that she could go back and rewind what she had said out of her mouth but she couldn't. It was already done. Her bestfriend had already knew that she had to feel something for him. It wasn't just on an average where a best friend would ask another the type of question that she had asked. It wouldn't even be right.

So, her plan to avoid but completely ignore him and his existence was on.

Sure, she knew that she couldn't ignore him forever because of the sake of Baby Yosi and Mama Lisa—she immediately knew that it was gonna be hard from there because those two were like ties from him to her. It was like the both of them shared the most two important people that revolved around his life so she knew that she had to be careful when it came to spending time or coming into any type of interaction with them.

"Sis, what is wrong?" Imani asked laughing, walking inside of Alex's living room where she resided. She was laying on her couch with a big blanket snuggled in one of her pillows as she ate from her favorite ice cream, salted caramel flavored.

"Uh, what is wrong wit' you?" Imani asked flopping down beside her as she began grabbing some cover, attempting to cover herself before Alex frowned while letting out a whine.

"Let me get someeee"

"Nooo" Alex dragged out, pulling the cover as Imani pulled some as well. "Move"

"No, hoe. I ain't seen you in a whole fucking week and you wanna treat me like trash the chance we see each other" Imani said. "Give me some fucking cover, before I pull the whole damn thing off of yo ass"

"Ughhh" Alex whined, allowing for the cover to be pulled so Imani could have some.

"Now, why the hell you sitting in here like you lost Sy'Mere or something?" She asked grinning, making Alex eye her. "Your bestfriend"

"Because" Alex started off, pouting. "I did"

"What?" Imani asked cringing, reaching over and grabbing the cart of ice cream that sat in her cousins lap. Alex immediately smacked her hand and huffed. "Bitch, come on. You being stingy as hell"