Remi's Backstory Pt.1

***

It was Valentine's Day, I spent the day with my now ex-boyfriend Jax Easton. The day started off with Jax texting my phone.

"Hey, my love, Happy Valentines Day, I love you!"

I smile, "Happy Valentines Day, I love you more!"

"I'm picking you up at 11, please be ready baby"

"Oooo, I'm excited, see you soon!"

I got up from my bed and headed straight into the bathroom. After using the bathroom and washing my hands, I headed for the kitchen. I wanted to make my mom breakfast since my dad wasn't here to make it for her. I made her pancakes and eggs, her favorite, I headed to my parents' bedroom and woke my mom up with breakfast in bed.

"Hi mommy, Happy Valentine's day!"

My mom groans as she sits herself up, "Hi Rem, Happy Valentine's day."

"I made you breakfast, I hope you enjoy it."

"Thank you my baby, I love you so much"

"You're welcome, I love you too"

I start to walk away when my mom asks, "are you going anywhere with Jax today?"

"Oh yea I forgot to tell you, he texted me to be ready by 11, I don't know where we are going."

"He told me everything already, I think you will enjoy it," she says while stuffing her mouth with pancakes.

"MOM, WHERE IS HE TAKING ME? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!"

"Calm down, I'm obviously not going to tell you where you're going. It's supposed to be a surprise, but just wear jeans and a nice shirt. Also, pack a bag.

"A bag? Mom where is he taking me?"

"I can't ruin the surprise, now hurry up and get ready, he's coming soon."

"You know mom, I feel really bad leaving you here alone on Valentine, while dad is away."

"I'll be fine sweetie, now go!"

I walk out of my mom's room knowing that she will be excited about her surprise. My dad told me earlier in the week that he was going to come home to surprise my mom for today. She's going to be so happy to see him.

***

I step into my bathroom and start getting undressed. I play music before I walk into the hot and steamy shower, the water hitting my skin feels amazing. My music stops abruptly, so I know that means I have a text. I check my phone seeing that Jax texted me saying he's coming soon. I grab my razor and shave my underarms, legs, and my vagina. I get out of the shower and look for clothes.

I went shopping the day before with my friends, we bought some lingerie to wear today for our boyfriends. I pull mine out of my Victoria Secret bag, it's a red lace bra and underwear. I'm only wearing this because I hope me and Jax will finally have sex tonight. I put on black jeans with a white blouse and white sandals. The second I finished getting ready, Jax was downstairs waiting for me. I hear him and my mother faintly, are they whispering?

I go down the stairs and see him and my mom both whispering, but they stop the second they see me.

Jax walks up to me, "Hey, you look amazing."

I blush while looking at him. He smiles at me and I smile back, "Thank you!"

I look over and see my mom staring at us in complete awe, "Well, you kids have fun while I watch romance movies all day and feel lonely," she rolls her eyes.

"You ready to go?" he asks me.

"Yea, let's go."

We both say goodbye to my mom and head over to Jax's car. He opens the door for me and goes around to sit in the drivers seat and starts the car. As soon as the car starts, the ac blasts in my face and music starts playing. Jax looks over at me with a smile and starts backing out of the driveway. He rests his hand on my thigh as we drive off.

"Are you excited?" he asks me.

"I'm actually scared, because you won't tell me where we are going. It seems like you are going to kidnap me."

He laughs, "Maybe I will kidnap you, that's exactly why I asked for you to pack a bag. A toothbrush and all other stuff, so you won't suffer while you are locked in my basement."

"That does not put me at ease, you know. But seriously, where are we going."

"I can't ruin the surprise for you babe, I planned this all, I even asked my parents for extra help."

"Okay, now I'm excited, it seems like you really are going to treat me today."

"Of course I will, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Infinity times Infinity right?"

"Yes Jax, I love you infinity times infinity."

I grab his phone out of the cup holder and go to his "My girlfriend's favorites" playlist. It's cute that he has a playlist for every single song I've ever played on his phone. I add a new song to his playlist and play it. He bops his head to the beat, he doesn't usually like my taste in music, but he pushes through it because he knows I like these songs.

***

A few minutes of driving and we pull up to his house. He opens the car door for me and helps me out of the car. His parents cars aren't here so that means we are going to be alone. He unlocks the front door and I walk inside. I never gotten used to how big his house is. Both of his parents are doctors, so that means a lot of money. His parents always loved me, they thought I was a great influence on their son. They were right, at first Jax wouldn't talk to them at all and was distant with them. When he got with me, he started talking to them more and I would have dinner at their house.

While we are walking towards his backyard, I see rose petals on the ground going towards the back. His hand is set on my lower back and he watches me smile at his effort of being cute. He opens the back door and its beautiful, there is a tent set up with fairy lights around it. We walk inside the tent and there's blankets with snacks surrounding it and a projector turned on.

"Is it too much?" he asks, I look at him and he's looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"It's not, I love it." I cup his face with my hands and he leans down. His face became inches away from mine and he looks at both of my eyes, like he's asking for reassurance. Our lips clash together, his breath becomes husky. His hands glide down to my waist, while his tongue grazes mine.

"I have a very eventful night planned for you baby girl." he says in between kisses.

I pull away from him, " Well then, let's get today started!"