It's a trap- Don't read this book

Yes. You guessed it. This is a C.I.A. initiative. That's is all we are authorized to reveal. 

Hello! Mi soy Dora- Yes, the saga continues. No. I don't have a blue ape with red Balenciagas (who's secretly simping on me) trailing behind my ass 24/7 and I don't have a map. BUT, I have google maps- voiced by Mr. Gordon Ramsey. (Yes y'all. I finally kidnapped him after 5637 failed attempts, which ended up with free food getting thrown at me every single time ). Can y'all let me know where to find the purple backpack though? I bought her a few packs of fake lashes. 

Anyways y'all, welcome to my mind. Yes. These are the stuff my brain cells came up with in the middle of the night while I choked my pillow between my legs. This "book" is basically just for the sake of helping myself improve my writing cause I've been having writer's block for the past 3 years.  Feel free to hit my face with some constructive criticism (Slap me daddy/mommy!) (Ew no.) 

Also, please be generous enough to ship a box of brownies to my house for obvious reasons.

Disclaimer: This book is for the sole purpose of improving the author's writing style and to "exterminate" her writer's block demon. 

Caution: This is still a CIA initiative. You might lose a few (a lot of them to be honest- that is, if they exist in your empty lil skull) brain cells but, that's good, 'cause you're the little guinea pig we are experimenting on to save the future of the human society. Good luck, pal.