he's starring..

Bendy's pov:

I was walking to my assignd (idk how to spell that)locker it was next to the cup..

Perfect

Just great

He stared at me the whole time it was kinda weird but then I broke the silence and said
"Can you stop staring it's kinda weird"
He scoffed and look the other way
It seemed he was waiting for someone
Or some people the cup raised his hand I thought he was going to hit me so I slowly walk away but he was just showing his friends where he was.

They didn't look too nice, but who am I to blame them, this school is not the best either it's nothing like my old school I used to be popular,the talk of the school, people would fear me. I liked it that way, while my head was talking to me I was staring and the cup.. 

Cupheads pov:

"Hey I stopped watching you so can ya stop?" I said in an annoyed tone

He stopped and he looked like he was waiting mean while my so called 'nice' friends looked amused watching him get scared perhaps they are thinking of bullying him..

Oh well. This will be fun

But it seems he's sick he's just a little pale I don't know if that's his normal self he just came today anyways.

He was walking away slowly but It fastly turned to running his hand covering his mouth to the bathroom he's probably going to throw up I knew it he's sick someone will notice I'm sure of it I thought to my self but he was crying I felt a bit bad, we were going to make his life worse...

But other than that my parents are going to go to a friend's house and I wanted to go to so they let me they were actually quite nice what if they have kids! I thought to myself GREAT I thought again i was going to have to be in a house with a snoty kid welp better get going to class now

I heard a thump

but he came out just fine..
I hope we won't hurt him that bad...... I never actually wanted to hurt anyone I wanted to fit in so It did work but it was actually quite cruel.. well I got class I walked in and saw that demonic thing he was at the front of the class probably going to say who he or whatever

Bendy's pov:

I was at the front of the class it was right after one of my attacks so It kinda hurt but I was used to it it was happening since I was 4 so I'm used to it "hello I'm bendy, bendy the demon.
I like to Sketch,paint,and read , and let me get this clear if I go to the bathroom please don't follow me I probably.." I stopped for a second to think of an excuse and then said " I probably just got hurt" everyone went quiet as I walked over to my desk it had my name on it so I assumed it was mine I sat down good thing it was in the back it was the best spot the back corner so if I want I could just take out my phone or something though it was an old fashioned phone a flip phone I was saving up for a phone call I needed was 30$ more that would take quite the time but I will be patient.

So I dicided that when Bendy's really mad he Snaps k? Tbh I'm making this cuz I'm bored xD