Morning

It was morning when the boy slowly opened his eyes and after blinking several times, he noticed that he was in a room he didn't know.

At first the boy jumped, but then he remembered where he was and why he was here.

Trying to think about it, he did not notice that there was someone near him.

While she was enjoying the moment of solitude with her love, he just realized that he was not alone in this bed.

In shock, the boy jumped out of bed.which woke up his bedmate.

Realizing that she had lost her favorite pillow, she had to open her eyes.

And what she saw first was her lover, who was shaking like an aspen leaf.

He was beginning to imagine his own execution, but he just heard...

-Good morning, honey.

This nickname made our hero steam up from his ears, without him even noticing that he was naked.

-Keeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

There was an unlikely loud voice and no, it wasn't Ryden.

-Where are my clothes?

Hiding his important places,y/n asked a not-so-satisfied Shogun because of this question.

But Shogun had no choice so after finding the things y/n gave them to him.

-C-thank you Shogun-sama.

-Baal

-I'm sorry?

-Call me Baal.

-H-okay, Baal.

Even though it wasn't visible, Baal was just jumping for joy.

At that time y/n was in a daze, he still did not understand why, the girl loves him so much.

But having decided that it can wait, he had a request to the girl.

-Call me sometimes just y/n.

He decided that it would be fair, he didn't know that at this time he had a smile on his face.

When he looked at Baal he saw what he had never expected to see, a girl in front of him smiling so sweetly.

He didn't even notice that he was blushing.

After a while he got dressed, and went to the kitchen as Baal had told him to do.

Barely finding the kitchen, stepping into it he almost died when he saw how Raiden was dressed.

-Oh, you came. How do I look.

You couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she was genuinely interested in what he was thinking

-You look really nice.

He could not stand it, he blurted out what he thought, but he had only yesterday denied that he did not like her.

But seeing how the tyrant cares for him, his heart melted, of course, he will not say it.

He must first get to know her as well as she knows him.

When she heard what he thought of her outfit, she was happy. No! She was in seventh heaven.

-Thank you.

-So what are you making?

-It's my specialty.

She turned to the guy and saw that he was turning all green.

He thought it was slime waste.

Which made him completely lose his appetite.

-Are you sure it's safe to eat?

-Yeah, it may not look good, but I'm sure it tastes good.

-Well, if it does, I'll try it.

He took some from the plate and sipped it into his mouth. He instantly tasted it, which is the only one in the world.

It took his breath away.

Ryden seemed to like it, but...

-Y/n!!!!

Y/n lying there couldn't even breathe.

-I'm sorry.

Ryden was really ashamed of her dish that almost killed her sweetheart.

-All right, we still haven't eaten anything.

That's right, they hadn't had breakfast yet.

Ryden didn't know what to do yet.

-Okay, I'll cook.

Her savior showed up, she was genuinely surprised.

-AFTER 30 MINUTES--

-fuh, it's done!

Now a magnificent view unfolded in front of Baal, in front of her were pancakes, croutons and dango.

She was literally pouring waterfall, she could not wait to start the meal.

Y/n seeing this only grinned.

-Good appetite!

Not having had time to finish the phrase the girl has already pounced on the food.

She cried, but not from sadness, but from this wonderful taste.

After they ate.

-Thank you for this wonderful food!

-You're welcome.

He had been cooking since he was a child and he loved it.

-I don't know how to thank you so...

-What...!?

He didn't have time to finish, because his lips were on Baal's.

Her lips were so soft and delicate, they beckoned him.

He really enjoyed this moment, but most of all he liked this girl.

She understood that he was not disgusted by it, and that he also enjoyed this wonderful moment.

She was happy, she had never experienced such feelings before, but she liked it so much.

She could not get enough of it, she demanded more, she was selfish.

She knew she was greedy, but who could blame her?

She had never experienced it in all her eternity, and her lover wasn't against it.

Finally she found her happiness.

The girl only thought about how she loves y/n/.

To be continued.....

Thanks for reading!