Itachi X reader

[ fluff :) ]

Modern AU

A soft knock tapped against your front door, you immediately got up to answer it assuming the delivery guy was just early. Oh it will be so good, chips covered in cheese along side a delicious fatty burger, margarita pizza fit for a king, the largest cup of fizzy mm mm mm.

Another soft knock soon snapped you from your junk food happy thoughts, you opened the door quick enough that the man at the door's hair flew like it was in the breeze. He hopped back, carefully not to drop his tray of handcrafted food as this... As you so disappointingly found out, was not your delivery guy but in fact your neighbour.

You hadn't met him very much, maybe once or twice, all you remember of him really is his face and name.
Uchiha Itachi.

" Oh, did I catch you at a bad time? " He spoke, clearing his throat to regain his previously startled composture.

You shook your head and apologised
" No no, just expecting something, what can I do for you? "

Itachi raised the glass tray filled with tomato and cheese pasta, freshly cooked.
" Well, I saw how much the delivery guy was coming over and, I know it's none of my business but, I made you some pasta bake. It is much healthier "

You looked at it and even knowing the pizza was on its way, you took the pasta and closed the door with a thank you.

_____________________________________

It had been a few weeks since Itachi first offered you food. He kept bringng over homemade Meals so you didn't have to eat the junk. And now... Here he was, in your kitchen, hands on yours as he taught you how to cut a onion without crying. You sat there just admiring how his soft hands felt of your own, how perfectly his body seemed to align with yours, his breath on the back of your shoulder.
This room was hot but you knew your face was hotter and Itachi.... Was better than both.

" And that is basically it "
His deep voice shook you from your fantasies as you met eye to eye.
" Spaghetti is a nice dish, strikes me as romantic "
He says, letting go and dipping the knife in the sink.

" Well, you can join me then "
You said quickly pour the cut up onion in the mince, you paused realising your words.

Itachi just nodded and helped you finish and dish up, he pulled your chair out but sat in his own allowing you to show off your food.

" Ta da! "
You say, juggling the plates in your hands, struggling due to the sweat on your palms.

" Be careful. " He speaks pulling his jumper over his head to remove it, accidentally pulling his t-shirt up with it. He seemed embarrassed as he realised, hoping to quickly separate the fabrics.

A small crash as one of the plates hit the floor, out of your sweaty hand.
Itachi gaze whipped over as he finally separated them and held his top over his torso.
" My apologies, it was accidental. Are you ok? " He motioned and stared at you hung open mouth.

You remained silent, mouth open as you set the one plate down watching him put his t-shirt back over his head.

" You may have the remaining plate "

You shook your head handing him a fork and pushing the plate in the middle, silent and in awe still, you dig your own fork in, making sure he was eating too.

//Finna lady and the tramp it ;)

Itachi placed the pasta in his mouth, silent as well as he awkwardly ate, he gave a thumbs up, and followed the pasta as did you.

The awkward silence was disturbed by the feeling of lips touching. Both of you looked at eachother, unmoving.
Itachi blinked, eyes a little wide, his cheeks dusting a soft shade of rogue.

You two broke apart after subconsciously deciding to who would get the bit of pasta. The eye contact remained, in soft quietness. You watched his reaction closely.

His eyes kept darting away but always came back to you, he was fiddling with the hem of his t-shirt and gulped. You swore a tiny smile was on his lips...

You spoke first, with a wink.

" You can take your top off again now "

The uchiha burst in chuckles, at least you got a laugh, a kiss and a free cooking lesson tonight.

// I kinda, just may have, it's very possible, that I lost what the idea was near the end-

Anyway I hope you enjoyed. have a nice day/night :) \\