Avengers and Stark

A/n: Hey to all the potatoes reading my book thank you all for checking it out and I hope you enjoy before we begin there will be mentions of abuse and gore. There might be other triggers in this book and I will try to warn you all before it happens anyway will all that aside I hope you like it :).

19 Years ago (I don't how old you all are but if your younger or older just changed the age)

A man was pacing around hearing the screams of his wife. He was excited but nervous at the same time. He couldn't wait to meet his new child. The door the opened a maid walked out with a beautiful baby girl. He smiled picking the fragile child up "Y/n my beautiful baby girl" he smiled

"Your wife wishes to see you" the maid said with a bow. The man smiled and walked into the large room with his daughter to see his wife laid in bed with sweat running down her face.

"My love how is out child" she asked her throat was dry and sore after all the screaming she did. The man smiled giving Y/n to her mother "She has your nose" she smiled the man smiled handing her a drink.

"Drink my love" he said holding the cups to her lips. Everything was perfect for them with there new bundle of joy.

Present day

Y/n was walking down the street with her headphones in on full blast. She sighed looking around to see people talking and laughing, holding hands and smiled even arguing and shouting but it was all the same to her. She never really did pay attention to the outside world she stayed in her world and that's how she liked it.

She soon stood infront of a large building that said avengers on it. She sighs walking in to see a middle aged man sat at the counter. "Hey happy" she grumbled.

The man looked up and gave Y/n a half smile "Hey Y/n hows has your morning been" he asks trying to make small talk but Y/n just grumbled and muttered fine before pressing the button on the elevator.

The elevator soon dinged and the doors opened "See you around" she sighed before getting in and pressing a button soon enough the door closed and it took her to the floor she needed to be on. She then put on a fake smiled and walked out.

She heard laughter and chatter when she walked into the room "Y/n you finally decided to show up" someone said and she turned to see her boss Tony stark.

"Sorry I'm late sir" she said then handed him the work that he asked her to do a few days ago. Stark took the folder and skimmed through it before looking at her.

"This is perfect" he smiled then walked away with the work. Y/n then sighed and sat down on the large couch that was placed in the centre of the room. Then Captain America sat down next to her.

"Morning Y/n" he said with a cheery voice. He was always happy and was somehow always positive about everything and that annoyed Y/n for some reason.

"Fine" she muttered getting out her phone and unlocking it. She then checked her emails to see if her boss has sent her any new missions. No one knew what she did when the sun was down and no one would if she could help it.

A kid then walked in and saw Cap and Y/n sat on the couch "Morning" he said happily making his way down the Mr Starks workshop it was only 9 in the morning and everyone was already happy and cheerful.

"So Y/n have you got anything planned with weekend" Steve asked and Y/n sighs softly then glanced at him. She wasn't busy but she didn't want to go out anywhere.

"Yeah I'm busy" she muttered turning off her phone and putting it back in her pocket. She didn't want to talk to any of these people but works work.

Tony then walked back in with a drink in his hand like usual "Y/n can I talk to you for a second" he said and Y/n looked up at him then nodded. She stood up and walked out the room with him.

"Whats the problem Mr Stark" she asks hoping that her work was good enough she spent ages trying to get everything perfect for him. He smiles softly at her which was rare for Tony.

"What do you know about the Black Reaper" he asks. Y/n's body tensed up and her heart rate spread up a little. There was no way he could have found out she was careful.

"I don't know that but Sir all I know is that they kill people who the police can't catch like murders and thugs" she said looking at him. Tony looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah that all I know. I want to try and find who she was but the others think it's a waste of time but I could use your skills so will you help me" he asks and Y/n smiled.

"Yes Sir I would be happy to help" she said with a smile this was going to be good for her she can then keep the avengers off her tail. Tony smiled and out a hand on her shoulder.

"We can keep this between us right" he said and Y/n nodded with a small smile drew on her face. She was more then happy to help him.

"I promise sir but I have to go" she said and Tony nodded. Y/n then walked out of the avengers tower and down the street with a smirk on her face. Things were starting to get better.