Prologue

Unedited. (So please help me identify my mistakes before Doja sees them)

__________________________________

She was sinking. She was sinking and I just stood there, I stood there, watching. Watching as she struggled and gasped, taking in any amounts of air she could while reaching out for my hand. I knew the right thing was to help her but what was the use?

Every night she'll die a different way again and I would still be expected to be her saviour, over, and over, and over again.

What was the use of being her saviour when these events would have no connection with reality?

And what was the use when I knew that I would just hurt myself more when reality catches up with me and I realise I never rescued her?

And what about when they came after me?
There would always be a gun nearby, a lot of places to run to.

I used to do do that at first. I mean, shoot or run and eventually, I would escape and be happy in the end... but what was the use, when in real life I don't even have a voice, talk less of will or courage?

Some people say they like it, others say they've never experienced it but I say I hate lucid dreaming with every fibre in my body.

__________________________________________
☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒, 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑦, 𝐼 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑠𝑜?

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑚, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑌𝑢𝑝, 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡, 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑒𝑎.😂

Anyways what do y'all think about lucid dreams.  Almost every dream I have nowadays is lucid. I actually don't like it. Sometimes ern, the kind of situation you'll be put in...😭💀 You'll wake up and you'll still be angry.😹

𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡.
📣 𝐴𝑁𝑁𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑙(𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡) 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑦, 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑙.

𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝,
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙,
𝑌𝑣𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒💜

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 23𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚋.2022