- Chapter XIX - Phone Call -

As the weeks went by, Nick, Clay, and I all got back into the swing of things. I went back to animating and the two boys went back to making videos and streaming. It felt weird to go back to this schedule but the more time I spent doing it the more normal it felt. Although, there was always one thing I missed. That was the affection that Clay would show me. Now, he seemed to always be busy with making videos, although that was his job, I wasn't going to stop him.

As I sat in my room, talking to Ann over the phone for a few hours than listening to music when she had to get off, I got an idea for an animation. I quickly went to YouTube in search of the audio I needed and I went to work. Wilbur Soot, a YouTuber, Twitch streamer, and songwriter, was about to have an unofficial animated music video by yours truly. He may never see it, but I was gonna animate "One Day" by Lovejoy.

Just as I was about to get started animating though, Nick burst into my room.

"Hey, my chat was asking if you could come on stream. Clay is too busy editing his newest video and they want to see the mystery girl that they ship with Dream." Nick was begging at this point and I was debating whether I should or not. I hadn't shown my face online ever, but I honestly didn't care if I did or not so I decided to go. I brought my animating stuff as well so that I could get work done while I was there.

When I showed on camera and Nick introduced me as Galaxy, not the real me, but the online persona of me. The loud, arson-loving, chaotic, but calm me that I show to the internet.

As the stream went on, Nick and I joked and laughed with chat, but soon enough, I was unprepared to answer one question.

"Hey Galaxy, what is your real name? Is it Galaxy or do you have an actual name?" The text-to-speech bot readout. As much as I had never wanted to reveal my name to the internet, it was only reasonable that I tell them since so many of them follow me. Although, that is when I came up with an idea.

"Okay chat, if y'all can get Dream or Sap to teach me how to stream, I will do a Q and A stream and tell you all my first name, but you have to convince Dream or Sap to help me learn. Deal?" I asked chat knowing that they would go straight to causing chaos in both Clay's and Nick's chat. They wanted to know, didn't they?

Soon enough I left the stream to return my animating equipment to my room and head downstairs for a snack. Although I hadn't noticed that Clay wasn't in his room anymore, he was now in the kitchen on the phone with someone.

"Yeah, I know, but I have someone living with me who might not want to stay here alone." He paused to listen to the other person on the other end of the phone. "If you are alright with that then yeah I should be able to come." He paused again. "No, I don't plan on leaving right now. I still have to ask them and we still have to pack." He listened to the other end. "Yeah, we can make it by then." He paused for only a bit longer. "Yeah, alright, thanks." After that, he hung up the phone and sat it down on the counter before he turned around and faced where I was standing.

His face fell when he realized that I might have heard his conversation, which I had only heard part of.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He sighed and shook his head. He came over to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"I was invited by a friend of mine to come and visit them." I looked up at him, still hugging him.

"Who?"

"You know Schlatt right?" I knotted my head. I had watched a few of his videos and was familiar with him. Although, I hadn't ever talked to him or met him.

"Yeah, he's the funny guy with the NY hat." Clay smiled and that is when it clicked, CLAY WAS GOING TO MEET SCHLATT?!

================================================================================

(732 words)

Short chapter, Woo! We love to see them. Lol, I'm just joking, no one likes short chapters, but you remember Jared right? Yeah, good, because this chapter is leading up to his soon to return butt. Not gonna spoil anymore. Anyway, if you have any ideas about this story that you wanna share feel free. I always love hearing back from you guys! It makes my day when y'all comment or follow!

I feel like I have to address something that just happened recently for the sake of all of my readers and friends that have been worried about me recently since I went on break for a while and wasn't online much, so here goes nothing.

Last month I got in a fight with a friend and that ended up hurting me really badly, not physically, then I had some stuff to deal with irl and just a bunch of stress recently. Please don't go attacking anyone over why I left, because I am okay. I forgive my friend and my stress levels are good now. Thanks for understanding.

Also, I know at the time of writing this I am not that popular on this platform. I tend to be slightly inactive and don't have an upload schedule for any of my books.

I sometimes lack motivation and I just sometimes lose any willpower to write a book that I am no longer connected to. I also tend to delete some books and chapters that I don't like so that sometimes affects what others think about me as an author. So to those who have read this thank you for your understanding and for being so patient, I appreciate it.

Anyway, enough rambling. Thank you all for reading and if you enjoyed please consider following. It lets us know that you enjoy the content that I write. Don't forget to share, vote, and comment! It helps me out a ton! Thank you for your support!

I love all of you to bits and I will see ya when I see ya! Have a good day/night/afternoon! BUH BYE!!!

- TheBenchSimp (I don't simp for the trio, I simp for the bench)