WEDDING BLUES AND WEDDING BELLS

JUNE•NINTEEN EIGHTY-FOUR

Six Days Later

Michael's visage became lost in a hue of smoke as
he blew out mist from a joint passed to him.

"I missed fucking you, Michael. What happened ?" Leoni, his former friends with benefits, asked.

Michael started to laugh at the sensation of Leoni sucking the side of his neck. It tickled him a great deal.

"Remember when I told you I was taking a break from sex?" Michael questioned before taking another lung full of smoke. Leoni removed her lips from the side of Michael's neck and kissed his right cheek. "Yeah."

"That's what happened, and then I met a girl and..." Michael sighed as he ruminated on the woman who left him high and dry. "And shit didn't work out, now
I'm here with you. Which I shouldn't be. I should not be having sex, and I should not be here with you."

Michael passed the blunt back to Leoni, who said
a small thanks before her lips curled into a simpering grin. "Why shouldn't you be here with me, honey?"

Michaels's eyes rotated before he turned his head
to glare at Leoni. "Don't play dumb." He muttered as his arms crossed his bare chest. Both were naked, but the cotton sheets covered the lower half of their body.

"You're still pissed that I fucked your friend?" Leoni asked, slightly laughing.

"I am still mad...but what do I expect from
someone precisely like me." Michael thought about how he and Leoni met. It was at a strip club where Leoni used to work; Michael was mesmerized by the lap dance she had given him.

Leoni usually didn't give out her number to customers, but it was something about Michael that she liked.

"We would've been a great couple, Leoni."
Michael randomly stated at his red eyes lowered on Leoni's perky tits, her nipples still hard from him sucking on them. "I know, baby, in a perfect world,
we would be together and probably have the cutest kids. You would be a great dad." Leoni responded.

"You think I would be a great dad?" Michael asked.

Leoni nodded, "For sure." She blew out some smoke.

"I missed you a lot when you left, but it was always better for us never to be anything. We're too much of the same...you and I. I thought I could be a one-person kind of girl with you; I did try not to cheat Michael."

Michael chuckled lowly, "I know you tried Leoni."

"Do you still love me?" Leoni asked curiously.