morning texts

Readers pov)

Good lord ...
Why am I so sore?
Is that drool?
How is drool coming out of my mouth when it's so dry?

These questions soon faded out of mind as y/n slowly rose up in bed. They sat there for a moment just blankly staring at the wall, but after a minute or so a loud ding rang from there phone. Excitement rushed through them waking them up a little more, though as they were reaching for there phone that was on the night stand, y/n ended up losing balance and falling onto the floor. After letting out a pained huff they slowly pushed themselves up and climbed back onto there bed. Once they finally got up in bed they reached for there phone, this time more carefull. Is it him? They thought to themselves as they picked there phone up, and fell back onto there bed. They quickly turned the phone on and let out an exited giggle " it is!" They called out to no one in particular. Clicking on the notification from "pim" they quickly put in there pascode to text the pink man back.

Pim
11:38
Hey y/n! Just wanted to text you and let you know I got you a date!;)

Me
11:41
What? Are you being for real right now?

Yeahhh so you had been pretty lonely lately and one of your ... friends?   Acquaintance? Your not really sure, anyway. You guys had recently met up to go to a play. You had gotten an extra ticket and none your close friends could accompany you so, in a last attempt to get someone to go with you so you didn't look like a looser, you invited pim, a guy that one of you friends introduced you to, and for some reason exchanged numbers with.
But when you offered he happly agreed to go with you. You both met up at the theater and just before the play started you guys found somewhat decent seats. But as the play went on, you both got pretty bored and started to talk to each other instead, but as you guys continued to speak with one another, you guys ended up on the topic of relationships. And after him talking about all the people he thought were to scary to date he ended up asking you about your partner and what they were like. You had to stop for a moment, you could feel him start to freak out, worried if he had said the wrong thing. Though after a moment you told him that it was fine, you just hadn't been in a relationship for a while since last time was a pretty bad experience. He let out a sigh of relief and looked away for a moment,  then he looked back to you and asked if you'd be willing to put yourself back out there.

And that ended up with him demanding he help you find a partner.

Ding

Finally with him texting back you snapped out of what ever that little flash back was about. You decided to text him back

Pim
11:43 am
Yep! Are you free tonight?

Me
11:43 am
Yeah?

Pim
11:43 am
Good then you guys can meet tonight! :D

Me
11:43 am
Wait! Tonight? Why tonight?

Pim
11:43 am
Well you said your free, right?

Me
11:44 am
I mean yeah but...

Pim
11:45 am
I mean if you don't want to you don't have to,':/

Me
11:45 am
No it's fine! Just really sudden, sorry:/

Pim
11:46 am
Great! Meet me at the entrance of spaghetti disco at 9:00 pm tonight

Me
11:47 am
Alright

And after that text he didn't continue the conversation. A few moments passed with you just sitting in bed rereading the texts you and pim had just sent each other before finally getting out of bed to go get something to eat

____________
End chapter
I hope you liked it, I might continue depending on how much people like the story lol