chapter 3

I woke up at 6:30 and did my morning routine and got dressed in sweatpants, a black-beater and a hoodie. Me and Scotty ate breakfast then started walking to the bus.
I saw Scotty fidgeting with his hands, which I've never seen him do, so I'm guessing he's nervous.

"You nervous?"

"Yeah, is it that obvious?" Scotty asked

"Yeah,,, But trust me. You have nothing to be worried about, just avoid any topic about anything you don't know and you'll be fine"

Scotty's mom dropped off scotty at school, she wanted to give me a ride but I insisted on riding the bus.

I arrived at the bus stop and there were 2 groups. 1 group included 8 boys, one of them was the boy Scotty waved at, and the other group included 4 girls staring at the tall, tan boy.

After about 15 minutes the bus got here and I immediately went to the back and sat down. The group of boys went to the back as well, a few of them kept staring at me. So I decided to say something because it was starting to get weird.

"Why are y'all fools staring at me?"

A short chubby kid with red hair said "because no girl sits in the back, girls are supposed to sit in the front and do whatever girls do, while the men sit in the back and talk about men stuff"

"If men are supposed to sit back here, why are you here?"

"I am too a man. Look I don't know who you are, but I don't feel like fighting so just sit in the front, it's quite simple" the same kid said
"I'm staying right here and if any of yall have a problem with it, you can suck my dick"

Then a boy with thick glasses said "You don't have a dick so you can't say that"

"oh yeah, how would you know i ain't got one?." i said rudely

before anyone could respond
The tall tan boy said "Guys just leave her alone, she can sit back here if she wants"

They all started arguing saying it's not fair which made them not realize the bus stopped, which also trapped me in the back because they stacked their backpacks on the floor next to the seats.

"SHUT UP! DAMN."

All of them looked at me,

"Get off the damn bus, we've been in here for almost 5 minutes because yall fools won't shut up and get out."
of course i was exaggerating when i said 5 minutes but that doesn't matter.

They all got their bags and ran off the bus,

------------

It is now 3rd period. Me and Scotty are in different classes since he's younger which sucks at a new school but at least lunch is in 5 minutes.

----

I'm sitting at a table and I'm trying to go back to sleep. That was until I heard laughing and felt something cold being poured onto my head.

"Oops" some girl said laughing, then the whole cafeteria started laughing.

Me being me, grabbed somebody's food tray and threw it at her. The girl came up to me and started pushing me, which led to a fight.
We kept fighting until I got on top and kept punching her to the point she was bleeding.

The teachers finally came into the cafeteria and grabbed me off of her, as I was walking out the cafeteria with the teacher behind me everybody stared at me like they've never seen a fight or something.
--------
I ended up putting my hair in a low bun real quick before i went into my 8th period.
I somehow missed my 5th-7th period classes. Anyways the principal let me go since it did count as self-defense, the other girl got 3 more days of detention though, also her name is Jessica. I went into my 8th period class and the teacher told me to sit next to a kid named benjamin. Turns out it was the boy scotty waved at the other day.

"Hey I'm Benjamin, but call me benny"
"I'm Genoveva"
"Nice name"

A dark-skinned boy that was sitting in front of us, turned around and said "Hey weren't you that girl that fought Jessica during lunch?"

"Yeah, I was"

"That was the first time anybody stood up to her"

"Oh.."

"I'm Kenny DeNunez by the way"

"Genoveva"

Benny said "Sorry bout ham... earlier in the bus and for the other day at the sandlot"

"Ham? Sandlot?"

"Benny's talking about the redhead from earlier and for me and our other friends for laughing at that boy you were with the other day" Kenny told me

"Oh, sorry bout the baseball from the other day"

We kept talking til class was over. I will admit they're pretty cool. Anyways my next class was PE, which Benny also had.

-----------

The PE class was outside and everybody was doing their own thing and so was I, until a boy came up to me.
"Hey, I'm Jordan Phillips"

"Genoveva"

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said, while looking me up and down.

"Thanks, I think, did you need something?"

"What? Can I not talk to the cute new girl?"

Jordan started getting closer to me which made me uncomfortable. I really don't want to go to the principal's office again, especially since this is the last period, but if Jordan tries anything, I will kick him in the balls.

"Can you back up"

"Why should I back up"

"Because she said so phillips"

Thank God, Benny came.

"Yeah phillips so leave" some other boy that was with benny said

Phillips winked at me then walked off to a group of boys that were wearing the same baseball uniform as him. So I guess that's his team.

"You okay? Phillips didn't touch you or anything like that right?" Benny asked, really concerned.

"I'm fine and no he didn't touch me or anything"

"Man he's such an ass. Oh I'm bertram"

"Genoveva"

"So you're the girl that Benny keeps mentioning?!"

"Shut up Bertram" benny said while hitting bertrams head

"Anyways... I saw y'all playing baseball, yall pretty good"

"You like baseball?" benny asked intrigued with a hint of amazement, almost.

"Yeah, I would play it all the time back in Michigan"

"Oooo Benny man is in loveee" bertram said while nudging benny

"Dude shut up, Like actually be quiet."

Bertram whispered in my ear "He likes you and wants you to marry him" After he said that he ran off, which left Benny with a concerned and scared look and left me in confusement?

"What did he say?"

"He said  "He likes you and wants you to marry him" "

"SHIT"

Benny started chasing Bertram around the school yard. Once Benny reached him, which didn't take long considering he runs fast,  he tackled him.

----

ill try to update my other story soon<3