Jealously parade

You and Amber have been dating for 5 months now. You loved Amber with all your heart she was funny, caring and overall amazing.

Though you loved her and found nothing wrong with her well except one thing, she had serious jealousy issues. She was very possessive of you...

You and Amber where going to a party Mindy had invited you to, you guys obviously accepted it and got ready to go.

Before you guys went you and Amber got into a huge fight, you guys still wanted to go to the party so you both got into the car quietly, silence throughout the ride.

You guys went inside and immediately went your seperate ways, Mindy came up to you and asked,"you guys are usually together did something happen", you sighed and said,"we just got in a argument nothing to serious, I think,".

Mindy nodded and then was suddenly dragged away by her girlfriend who you still didn't know the name of,"sorry y/n", Mindy screamed back to you as she rushed away with her girlfriend.

You sighed and went to the bar to get a drink, you poured yourself some beer and turned around to be met with a very beautiful woman.

"Oh hey", she said immediately starting a conversation,"hey?", You said you didn't have a idea as to why this random girl was talking to you.

"You look gorgeous", she said looking down and up your body,"oh um thank you?", You said and laughed a bit.

"Sorry if this is really akward I don't know how to really talk to random people", she said chuckling, you laughed and bit and said,"I completely understand that".

Things became less akward over time but you did not notice Amber's dark brown eyes staring right at you, you where laughing with this other girl who was so obviously flirting with you.

Suddenly the girl got up in your face and that's where Amber had it, she stormed over grabbing you by the wrist before the other girl could kiss you.

She dragged you upstairs where she threw you into a spare room,"Amber what's your deal", you said your tone very frustrated.

"You flirting with other girls is my deal", Amber shouted at you locking the door,"I didn't know I'm sorry god", you said leaning against the wall rolling your eyes.

"It was so obvious", Amber said walking to you trapping you against the wall,"Amber its fine", you said breaking the eye contact you to had going.

"To me it's not", Amber muttered looking at your lips, a beautiful soft l/c
(Lip color).

You noticed her looking and turned your head to make eye contact with her again, The moment had so much tension as Amber moved her hands down to your waist slowly moving her head closer. Your lips where inches apart.

"Y/n open the fuck up", Mindy shouted laughing, you rolled your eyes as Amber backed away.

"We'll finish this later", Amber whispered in your ear, her hot breath sending chills down your spine.

She rushed out of the room Mindy moving out of the way, Mindy was to drunk to even get a idea as to what you and Amber where doing in the room. But you guys indeed finished later.