Makeout

This was requested so😭

When Amber was angry she sometimes took her anger out on you, not like fighting or anything but something lewd.

That's why right now you where pinned against the wall with Amber's soft lips against yours.

Her hands on your waist as your hands where tangled in her soft long black hair.

You let out a small muffled moan when Amber put her tongue in your mouth, her nails digged into your waist which stung a bit.

She led you to your room to your bed where she got on top of you trailing kisses down your neck, you arched your back a tiny bit which Amber liked.

You gripped onto her shirt as she kissed you roughly on your lips again, her lips where so soft and fit into you lips like a puzzle piece.

All of a sudden Amber bit your lip causing it to draw a bit of blood, you gasped as she did this but it didn't hurt to much.

She wiped off the blood from her lip and then kissed your collar bone leaving a few very dark hickeys.

"Amber calm down", you chuckled a bit as she hungrily left hickeys on your chest, when you said that she left a bite mark on your chest.

"No" Amber mumbled before kissing down your stomach, your back arched more which caused Amber to let out a muffled laugh.

She was about to trail up your stomach back to your lips again until you heard your mom yell,'Y/n?".

"Oh shit hide in the closet", you said you pushed Amber in and put on Amber's hoodie on by accident.

Suddenly your mom knocked on your door, you opened it with a nervous smile,"yes?", you said.

"I was gonna say- who's hoodie is that", your mom asked suspicious in her stern voice. "Oh this Amber's she just um gave me it out of gratitude", you said your voice a nervous reck.

"Um ok", your mom awkwardly left, and you immediately shut the door. You opened your closet to see Amber holding in her laughs.

"Shut up", you mumbled as Amber stepped out,"Well my mom's home you gotta go", you said sitting on your bed.

"Yes I know", Amber gave you a kiss on your cheek and climbed out your window with one last,"I love you".

Idk how to really do make out oneshots so don't expect a lot of those especially bc it's low key akward to write💀😭