Ch.8

📍Alya's Dorm
8:05pm

I feel Ben's hands run down from my waist to my ass. He softly squeezes as he uses his other hand to tilt my head toward his. He looks into my eyes before coming down to my level. He gives me a slow, passionate kiss as I push on his chest. We kiss until he falls onto my bed. He sits up at the foot of my bed and I see the print in his dress pants.

When I see it, I look up at him and giggle. His face turns red and he pulls me into another kiss so I won't see him blushing. I smile into the kiss and rub his pant print.

I unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants without leaving his lips. I finally pull away and get onto my knees. I kiss the tip and look up at him. I smile when I see how flustered he is, and focus my attention back on his cock.

I lick it a few more times before I put the entire tip in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it and suck it until I hear those pretty sounds coming from his mouth, signaling me to continue.

I sink my mouth deeper onto his heat as he throws his head back. I bob my head up and down, struggling to fit it all in my mouth.

He reaches his hand down and forms a makeshift ponytail with my hair. He doesn't force my head down roughly though. He slowly pushes my head up and down slightly. He's always been one for slow and sensual.

He gets to a steady pace when I start pushing my head further, causing his hand to go with me. He eventually is making me deep throat him, each thrust evoking a gagging sound out of me. I hear his whimpers, signaling that he's close. I take his cock out of my mouth with a pop.

He brings me back up to him by my hair with a smile. He kisses me again as I push him back further on the bed. He lays all the way back and takes his tux jacket off. I unbutton his white shirt as he takes off my pj shorts. I run my hands on his abs and grind on him as he releases a groan.

He reaches his hand down and slides my panties to the side. He rubs his fingers up and down my wetness before quickly inserting two fingers. I melt on top of him as I try to hold myself up. He pulls out his soaking fingers and replaces them with his cock, slipping it in in one swift motion.

We both let out a gasp and I hear his breath shake as he inhales. I sink down on him and slowly start bouncing up and down. We let out rhythmic moans as he puts his hands on my hips.

After a while, he stops me from bouncing and starts fucking up into me. The focused face he makes while pounding me makes me throw my head back in pleasure.

It doesn't take him long to get close, I can tell by his moans getting louder and more dragged out. He looks down and rubs my clit with his thumb. I squeeze around his cock and he lets out a sharp breath. His cock starts twitching inside of me and I feel his warm load shoot inside of me.

He slows down his pace and eventually pulls out of me, his warm cum leaking out of me. He flips us over and kisses me softly. He kisses down my body and plants a gently kiss on my clit before licking me clean.

I sit up as he gets back on his feet. He buttons his white shirt back up and I slide my tank back over my head.

"I love you." He says, kissing my forehead and laying in bed next to me.

I could stay like this forever.